Vistronix

Deepak Hathiramani

A Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Vistronix is a great company to work for. They value their employees and do many things to improve them both personally and professionally. I'm especially thankful for access to online training through Skillsoft, which gives access to hundreds of hours of training courses and related materials. Upper management takes an interest in individual employees more than in any other company I've worked for.

Cons

Because Vistronix supports work on contracts throughout the United States, communications can sometimes be less efficient than I would like. The company has, however, been working steadily on improving communications.

Keeping a balance between upper management responsiveness and strategic leadership will be a challenge as Vistronix continues to grow. I know that we have the executive leadership that is up to this challenge and my advise is to not loose sight of our core values of ingenuity, innovation, and integrity as we continue to grow.

Love My Job

Current Employee - CSA
    Current Employee - CSA

I have been working at Vistronix

Pros

Great company to work for. Works with their employees to make sure that we have everything we need in a timely manner! Very caring staff!

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about this company

Doing a wonderful job

Vistronix is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Computer Support Specialist Tier II in Tinker AFB, OK
    Current Employee - Computer Support Specialist Tier II in Tinker AFB, OK

I have been working at Vistronix

Pros

Excellent benefit package. Full medical and dental with several options for each. Three weeks vacation yearly. 10 Government Holidays for Federal Contractors.

Cons

Company is in a different time Zone. Usually not a problem.

Keep benefits and Vacation the same.

Wonderful company to work for.

Current Employee - Computer Support Technician Tier II in Tinker AFB, OK
    Current Employee - Computer Support Technician Tier II in Tinker AFB, OK

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hiring and interview process very down-to-earth and easy to work with. HR associates really know their information and provide a plethora of information to the applicants.
    Working where I am now has been a distinct advantage as I have made at least one upward move within 4 months of being hired!

Cons

Not too many cons. Still working out time-off policies and benefits. Otherwise, everything seems great so far!

Look towards deeper employee involvement. Possible avenues are to look at an employees' personal stake in the company and its values.

Best company I have ever worked for, hands down.

Current Employee - Director, West Coast Operations in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Director, West Coast Operations in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Upward mobility is there for the taking if you are a self-starter and ambitious. Show initiative and you are rewarded.

Cons

A need to develop technical products for sales in some business units to sustain indirect in times of federal services ebbs.

Keep doing what you are doing. No complaints. Great place to work.

Great work environment, the best company I have worked for.

Current Employee - IV&V Junior Tester in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - IV&V Junior Tester in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a company where you all your hard work is noticed and where only you set your limits as to how far you want to grow within the company. Management and senior leadership provide all the training and tools to become successful. The work environment is very positive and challenging.

Cons

This is an extremely high pace environment where the bar is set high for performance. However if you are an individual who likes a challenge you are at home.

I would recommend more social functions in order to provide employees and opportunity to reinforce team spirit.

Best place to work

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

I have been working at Vistronix

Pros

Great place to gain lot of experiences. Helpful staffs and management. Flexible timings.

Cons

No Cons to be discussed

Outstanding employee-centric company where hard work is rewarded and recognized.

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Challenging corporate and client environment with plenty of opportunities to get involved on various projects. Opinions are encouraged and valued at all levels of our company. Management has a strong desire to make sure everyone is engaged and has the resources to do a good job for our clients. Outstanding benefits with fair compensation.

Cons

When you are a new employee, the rate of accrued time off is very small so it takes a long time to build up a reasonable vacation/sick time balance. Also, sick time is the same as vacation time.

As the company grows, please make extra efforts to keep the corporate culture as it is. Right now, managers are fully engaged, corporate resources are timely and always available to support employees across the country which allows us to be 100% committed to the success of our clients.

Company values employee career

Current Employee - Project Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is the first company where I felt management really considered their employees career seriously. There are number of options available. Since company is progressing very fast therefore there are lot of opportunity to move forward.

Cons

Due to expansion management is getting pressure and sometime things get longer to address.

There should be more interaction with employees specially on remote offices.

Awesome Company to work for.

Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst
    Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst

I have been working at Vistronix

Pros

Salary is very competitve. Benefits are the best I've had. Generous 401k matching and vacation/personal time policy. Friendly atmosphere to the highest level for such a large company. Excellent communication with HR and other departments.

Cons

Since it is a contract driven company recompetes can be stressful for the employees.