Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX)

www.vpxsports.com

Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Jack Owoc

Great place to learn and grow as a professional person. No growth within

Anonymous (Former Employee) Weston, FL

ProsGaining experiences from many departments

ConsWill not grow within (advance) they hire outsiders instead of current employees who has gained the experience and passion to take over the available position.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your most valuable long term employees and appreciate them by giving them opportunities to advance within the organization

n/a

Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) Weston, FL

Prosneed to work on they people skill

ConsNeed to know how to run a business and stop giving everything for free

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!

ProsYou will hopefully get a paycheck!!!

ConsIt is a thrown under the bus culture. No one takes responsibility or ownership. No mentoring so most likely you will sink. Very very very hostile work environment. Appearance and size do matter. Can't be over 30. No money to pay suppliers, vendors. No professional development. You lose your opinion and voice. Your every movement is watched and there are spies everywhere. Must be a Christian to work there since Joel and Victoria's daily scriptures are sent to you everyday.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are your greatest asset!!!! Show that you care and not by giving employees expiring protein RTD's (ready to drink). Take the time to listen and mentor and define your expectations. Have yearly reviews. Communicate communicate communicate!!!!!! Practice what your scriptures preach and don't just talk the walk but WALK IT!!! You are running a business for profit!!! Don't give your business away!!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Think twice before applying at Vpx

Maintenance (Former Employee) Weston, FL

ProsIf started back in 2006 took care of employees can't say that now

ConsNever know day to day if going to have a job due to hiring wrong people in wrong positions management not knowing what each other are doing
    Some Management has no morals or loyalty to loyal employees that help run the business and want to help its future
    No money to run the business
    Make you choose between your family and your job

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some morals And take care of your loyal hardworking employees I gave blood sweat and saved company lots of money through maintenance and down time but they weren't getting to get my tears

Your job is never secure and always threatened.

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsProducts that work... that's it.

ConsLack of tools to succeed, poor management, company has no money. High turnover rate. Upper management is made up of individuals that were high school friends with no sales background. This company has no direction and fails to set any form of sales goals. The CEO of the company will use intimidation by threatening your job as a form of motivation. The bank controls the companies money and requires purchase orders to be shown prior to extending loans. You'll be required to sell product that is not available so the company can show demand to the bank. VPX is in debt to countless companies in the industry and refuses to reimburse them. VPX will try and find ways to not reimburse you for your company expenses, car allowance, and commissions. The CEO has no morals, values, or Integrity. When the company is finished using you, they won't provide you with the respect or courtesy to let you know that you're employment has been terminated. They will make up false reasons for termination and completely blind side you. You will receive a letter of separation in the mail and never be given the opportunity to speak to your superior. By far the most unorganized organization I have ever heard of. Hardest company in America to work for! I'd be surprised if this company was still in business, 6 months from today.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't provide advice to a management team that I would relate to clowns at the local circus act. Maybe, find a new job before the company files bankruptcy.

Horrid business to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible, nice area to work in. As someone else stated, rank and file employees are pretty nice and down to earth. Good temp job until you get something better.

ConsManagement has no idea how to run a business. Focus on the little things instead of the big picture. Egos and arrogance run the place, not brains or business sense. Does not provide tools or direction to work with. What is broken, stays broken and "no budget" to fix. No career progression or professional growth incentives. Attempt to motivate through fear of losing employment instead of positive reenforcement or incentives. Very low moral throughout the business, very negative environment throughout.

Logistics warehousing

Logistics/Inventory Control (Former Employee) Weston, FL

ProsExcellent Warehousing Management. Supervisory as well as Manager

ConsPoor pay scale, but that's Southern Florida

no one has respect for this product

Prosvery flexible hours,good pay until november

Consnot too many tools to work with, they managers don't help you at all , you're in your own to make the business grow, no coaching , no equipment,no advertising of the product.. all they ask is for more money without investing some to promote the product. every month they want the same amount of money.and all the routes have to make the same amount of money.in what world they're living on.. every month the business is different and all the areas sell different...and by working a saturday it's not going to make the number's go up if you don't have enough accounts to do xtra stops.. you are digging yourself into a hole that you're not going to be able to cover the next month.

Advice to Senior Managementinvest some money , advertise the product

No personal or professional growth

N/A (Former Employee) Weston, FL

ProsGreat restaurants for lunch in the area. Select few individuals that were awesome to work with.

ConsMicro-Managing, megalomaniac CEO and a clueless Operations Manager who knows it all and is always in an abrasive mood. They are their own worst enemy. Focus is on areas of business that is of no benefit to the company. Blame is placed on everyone except upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being yes-men.

Great job to tide you over till you find the right one!

Sales (Current Employee) Weston, FL

ProsThe products do what they say they will do, University Studied and Tested! Flavors are unique and the brand could go far if run by sales people.

ConsConstant threats involving your paycheck and job! CEO is a mad scientist that thinks he knows sales and VP of Sales is a former operations manager with no sales experience...two non sales people do not equal the correct sales process. No sales goals, no territory maps, no game plan, no communications no support!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and remove the handcuffs!!!

Worked for Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX)? Contribute to the Community!