Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX)

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jack Owoc

Logistics warehousing

Logistics/Inventory Control (Former Employee)

I worked at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent Warehousing Management. Supervisory as well as Manager

ConsPoor pay scale, but that's Southern Florida

Your job is never secure and always threatened.

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) full-time for more than a year

ProsProducts that work... that's it.

ConsLack of tools to succeed, poor management, company has no money. High turnover rate. Upper management is made up of individuals that were high school friends with no sales background. This company has no direction and fails to set any form of sales goals. The CEO of the company will use intimidation by threatening your job as a form of motivation. The bank controls the companies money and requires purchase orders to be shown prior to extending loans. You'll be required to sell product that is not available so the company can show demand to the bank. VPX is in debt to countless companies in the industry and refuses to reimburse them. VPX will try and find ways to not reimburse you for your company expenses, car allowance, and commissions. The CEO has no morals, values, or Integrity. When the company is finished using you, they won't provide you with the respect or courtesy to let you know that you're employment has been terminated. They will make up false reasons for termination and completely blind side you. You will receive a letter of separation in the mail and never be given the opportunity to speak to your superior. By far the most unorganized organization I have ever heard of. Hardest company in America to work for! I'd be surprised if this company was still in business, 6 months from today.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't provide advice to a management team that I would relate to clowns at the local circus act. Maybe, find a new job before the company files bankruptcy.

Horrid business to work for!

I worked at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) full-time

ProsFlexible, nice area to work in. As someone else stated, rank and file employees are pretty nice and down to earth. Good temp job until you get something better.

ConsManagement has no idea how to run a business. Focus on the little things instead of the big picture. Egos and arrogance run the place, not brains or business sense. Does not provide tools or direction to work with. What is broken, stays broken and "no budget" to fix. No career progression or professional growth incentives. Attempt to motivate through fear of losing employment instead of positive reenforcement or incentives. Very low moral throughout the business, very negative environment throughout.

no one has respect for this product

I have been working at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) full-time for less than a year

Prosvery flexible hours,good pay until november

Consnot too many tools to work with, they managers don't help you at all , you're in your own to make the business grow, no coaching , no equipment,no advertising of the product.. all they ask is for more money without investing some to promote the product. every month they want the same amount of money.and all the routes have to make the same amount of money.in what world they're living on.. every month the business is different and all the areas sell different...and by working a saturday it's not going to make the number's go up if you don't have enough accounts to do xtra stops.. you are digging yourself into a hole that you're not going to be able to cover the next month.

Advice to Senior Managementinvest some money , advertise the product

No personal or professional growth

N/A (Former Employee)

I worked at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) as an intern

ProsGreat restaurants for lunch in the area. Select few individuals that were awesome to work with.

ConsMicro-Managing, megalomaniac CEO and a clueless Operations Manager who knows it all and is always in an abrasive mood. They are their own worst enemy. Focus is on areas of business that is of no benefit to the company. Blame is placed on everyone except upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being yes-men.

Great job to tide you over till you find the right one!

Sales (Current Employee)
Weston, FL

I have been working at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) full-time for more than a year

ProsThe products do what they say they will do, University Studied and Tested! Flavors are unique and the brand could go far if run by sales people.

ConsConstant threats involving your paycheck and job! CEO is a mad scientist that thinks he knows sales and VP of Sales is a former operations manager with no sales experience...two non sales people do not equal the correct sales process. No sales goals, no territory maps, no game plan, no communications no support!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and remove the handcuffs!!!

Stressful everyone throws eachunder the bus and plays the blame game

Weston, FL

I worked at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX)

ProsThe rank and file employees are wonderful to work with

ConsIf you are liked you can screw up royally and nothing happens if they dont like you you can do everything right and you are in the bulls eye daily.upper management needs some serious leadership and team building training. The owner has know ids a how much. Is kept from him as management just wants to ensure their job security

DO NOT APPLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX)

Pros-a couple of decent products
-some good co-workers that are going through the same work issues that you are
-I can't think of anymore pros

Cons-no company culture
-owner does not take care of employees
-no 401k and horrible health benefits
-company is run by people with no morals or values
-horrible business reputation and a company this is always in lawsuits; whether it be them suing someone or a business or getting sued by former employees or other businesses
-underpaid relative to the rest of the industry

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new job. You are turning into the owner. Stop saying yes and letting the owner treat everyone like crap. Dig deep, is this where you really want to work? A company with no morals that is sue happy? Greed runs very deep in this company.

Worked for Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) CEO Jack Owoc. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Vital Pharmaceuticals (VPX) employees.