Vital Signs

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alex J. Chanin

I have 18 yr experience in taking care of elderly

ProsThe best reason to work here is to take care of elderly

ConsMaking sure they have there every need

Slowly Dying a Sad Death

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Totowa, NJ

ProsThis was a great company; it was small enough that everyone knew what was going on and how it affected each and every area. Lots of responsibility and hours, the the reward was worth it.

ConsGE placed the first nail in the coffin by putting systems into place that were inappropriate, excessive, and costly thereby taking a very profitable company into a limping one. CareFusion acquired company in January 2014 and placed the final nails. Operations in Totowa and Colorado are closing with manufacturing moving to Mexico. Currently there is a skeleton crew (contractors) and the organization is sliding in quality, quantity, and international presence. CareFusion executive managment is blind to what their staff is doing as well as their lack of expertise and experience with running this type of organization and product line. They will be done by December 2014; only the brain dead are left.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the talent and experience that is in place and find out what your "three year old" experienced staff are doing to the new acquisitions. There is absolutely no integrity, ethics, or morals. They bit off way more than they can handle and will cost them the international presence as well as customer loyalty.

Territory Manager

Territory Representative (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsSold quality products to Hospitals, made strong and lasting relations

ConsWas bought out by GE and job was duplicated

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not sell company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The most fun I've ever had at work

Graphic Artist/Installer (Current Employee) Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsCustomer service was unlike any other sign shop I have ever been to or worked for. They went above and beyond to make sure the customer got exactly what they wanted.

ConsBefore they stopped smoking inside, the smoke was pretty overbearing

Awesome

Calibration Technician (Former Employee)

ProsAwesome benefits. Pay either met or exceeded my expectations. The collaboration with my co-employees, engineering, and management was awesome! I felt part of a family in the work place.

ConsI don't really have any CONS regarding Vital Signs. If you do your job you are hired to do, you are faced with less cons. The only con I can think of was leaving Vital Signs to join the military which brings me to the point that my position lacked growth but getting a more education can spawn from the position as a calibration tech to growing into engineering or even maintenance.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was awesome working for Vital Signs. If I could return to Colorado, I would request back my employment with Vital Signs.

Worked for Vital Signs? Contribute to the Community!