Vitaver & Associates Reviews

4.5
CEO

1. Job that gave me more than I expected

I have been working at Vitaver & Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I would recommend everyone to try to work at Vitaver. It is a great company if you want to learn how recruiting works. There are a lot of advantages of wokring in a rather small company. I love that I am able to travel and do my job simultaneously.

Cons

Be prepared to work under stress, talk to different people and be persistent. This job requires a lot of patience and communicative skills.

Advice to Management

Thank you for supporting me and helping me out during first few months of work.

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Thank you for such a positive review. We hope you continue working with us in future.

Good experience working in a team

Former Employee - Sourcer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Sourcer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Vitaver & Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was very encouraged by a team leader to show my best at work. Great bonuses.My main duty was to deliver as many candidates as possible. I am very thankful to my Team Leader, who was always willing to help if I faced some problems.

Cons

I could not manage well my personal life and work. Though I wish I stayed with Vitaver longer.

Advice to Management

There are some points that I would like to point out. First, upper management is very friendly, second I wish we spent more time to get to know each other.

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Viaver appreciates your feedback. Good luck with your future jobs!

3. IT staffing company with great perks

Current Employee - Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Vitaver & Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of very useful and encouraging benefits. Work-life balance is okay, I manage my personal affairs accordingly. First few months were tough, but as I got used to the working schedule, it became easier. Upper management is helpful. The company is involved in charity, which is a huge plus for me.

Cons

Sometimes I face a lot of competition from other employees. But it's a healthy competition, that makes me perform better.

Advice to Management

I suggest the training period should be less stressful.

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Thank you, we will improve our training sessions according to your suggestion.

5. Vitaver made my life more interesting

I have been working at Vitaver & Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined Vitaver a year ago, since that time I fell that my professional level has changed tremendously. I love my job. I love talking to different people and getting them hired. Vitaver has great bonuses for its workers.

Cons

I wish we had more time to spend outside of office hours,for example some hiking trips or rafting.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the training sessions before the actual work, they were very helpful.

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Great idea with rafting and hiking trips. We actually had those trips before. Thank you for your feedback!

6. Technical Writers advice

Former Contractor - Senior Technical Writer in Plantation, FL
    Former Contractor - Senior Technical Writer in Plantation, FL

I worked at Vitaver & Associates as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I can think of - Worked as a technical writer consultant for the only client they had in Broward County in 2000.

Cons

Too numerious to mention. However their practice of paying you after they received payment from the client that you are working for is contrary to all of the other agencies that I have worked for at that time and at present. Working for Vitaver I may have worked 80 hours for the two week pay period, but if they did not get their payment for the same time period my paycheck might only reflect 50 ro 60 hours. Granted the next pay periods they would catch up but when you are expecting a certain amount of money for hours worked it is a bit unnerving. Since I was the oldest person (57 at the time) working for ther particular client my work ethicks were put in 8 hours work for eight hours of pay. Many of my superiors (in their mid to late 20s) really did not want to work and milked the client. I wa laid off because I completed all of my assignments plus several others and they could not keep me busy enough. Another practice they had at this time is tha you would only get paid if you were actually producing something. As a technical writer the documents needed to be reviewed by various client stff members and while the documents were being reviewed (technically I was working since I needed to answer any questions that might be asked about my documentation - I did not receive any par for the review period which could take 2 weeks or longer. And yes I needed to be present in case a question arised.

Advice to Management

See hoe other agencies i.e. SNI Technologies, Technasource, etc) run their business. These agencies keep their employeed and those employees whose contract ended look forward for another assignment from the same agency.

7. The job I have always wanted

I have been working at Vitaver & Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My first impression was very vague, I did not know a thing about my duties. Thanks to the great trainers and team I quickly became a part of this great company. It is great that Vitaver provides a lot of support through your work experience. I am not afraid to ask Upper Management when I have some issues

Cons

The biggest challenge for me was to get used to the very intense working atmosphere. You have to make a lot of calls in one day. It was hard at first to talk to people, offering them different options, but after a while I got used and now I love talking to different people, even strangers

Advice to Management

I think that the compensation package could have been more reasonable, counting efforts I put into this job.

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Thank you for your review, as to the compensation package, please talk to your supervisor about it and maybe you will see some improvement.

8. A great environment to work in

Current Employee - Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Vitaver & Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Professional and healthy work environment
    -upper management constantly provides feedback on your performance
    -Supportive team
    -I receive a lot of good advice and tips to improve my performance
    -training is very useful
    -very good benefits

Cons

As the staffing business has its ups and downs, this job as well, but the issues are negotiable and not long-lasting:
    -work-life balance
    -stressful job sometimes

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Vitaver values each opinion. Thank you for your thoughts.

9. IT company that not only sees you as an employee, but as a human being first of all

Current Employee - Business Intelligence in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Business Intelligence in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Vitaver & Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supportive team, great benefits available if you do your job well and have perfect work attendance. A lot of interesting projects that are run by Vitaver. I am especially proud of Dancing Geeks charity competition which is designed to benefit charities.
    Great environment!

Cons

Have not discovered any. As I see the company is doing pretty well, everyone is satisfied.

Advice to Management

A very understanding group of people, please bring us together more often.

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Thank you very much for recognizing our community work.

10. Simply good working environment

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Vitaver & Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supportive team, great working environment, upper management listens to your ideas and gives you a solid feedback. A lot of people get promotion if they do their job well. Recently, two of the sourcers were upgraded to the recruiters position.

Cons

This job requires a lot of sitting in fron of your computer and a lot of concentration. So if you decide to join Vitaver, remember to also buy a gym membership, though the company offers great benefits in this sphere as well.

Advice to Management

Thank you for listening to your employees

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Thanks for writing this review. Vitaver is glad to hear those positive thoughts.

11. Great experience with Vitaver

I worked at Vitaver & Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with Vitaver for almost 2 years, it is an honorable company, what the other post says is not true

Cons

You have to work fulltime as they check what you do.

Jul 11, 2014Social Media Director

Thanks for such a short, but straight-forward review.

Vitaver & Associates Photos