VocalTec

Not yet rated.

VocalTec President and CEO Ido Gur

Ido Gur

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I have always said, "I never have and never will work for a stranger organization".

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost of the people I worked with were great and wanted a common goal of a better product and better financial results.

ConsManagement basically does not exist. Except that is when they don't agree with the decisions that people were self empowered to make.....then they were very much involved and unprofessional.

Mom's and pop's gone international...

Interim Accountant (Former Employee)
    West Palm Beach, FL

ProsA company with a strong growth and big marketshare in VOIP.

ConsManagement with many technical skills, however no clear objective for managing, nor clear leadership...

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to school get some classes to help you with understanding of business management. Please stop using an accounting jargon "book", you don't book a book, but record transactions in a book. Develop and document office procedures, inlcuding specific jobs' descriptions.

Worked for VocalTec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VocalTec reviews and ratings in United States — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VocalTec CEO Ido Gur. All reviews posted anonymously by VocalTec employees.