VoiceNation

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

VoiceNation is a company that really pushes their employees to the best they can possibly be both professionally and individually. The fully stocked kitchen is awesome, along with all of the fun activities and community outreach programs they are involved in. I enjoy working for a company that doesn't mind working for you.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Keep up the great work you are doing for your employees and the community!!!!!

One of the best places to work.

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time

Pros

Incredibly friendly environment that encourages and pushes their staff to grow in character, skill, and integrity. They strive to create a fun work place and to not get caught in the mundane. Each employee is encouraged to try for big things and not be afraid of failure. They train and teach and put their employees growth as priority.

Cons

You definitely stay busy when you work here. Some would maybe consider that a con, but I think it's ideal.

It was a brain washing dictatorship.

I worked at VoiceNation full-time

Pros

Leaving the company! Nothing good comes out of that place. The turn over just proves it.

Cons

They brainwash you from day one at the interview. You never get paid what they say you will. They take it away at the drop of a hat. The management is horrendous. The call center director was a nightmare to work for. If you weren't liked you better look for another job. Even if you were liked a knife in the back was just a moment away if it suited the managers need. The CEO forced his religion at every turn. If you didn't agree don't say anything or you will get fired. On more than one occasion guns were given as gifts at work functions or in the work place. The open door policy is a joke, if you disagree with what you are being told keep your mouth shut or expect to find another job. When an employee was fired we would be forced to go out to review sites like this and bombarded them with good reviews to cover up the truth.

Don't preach what you won't practice.

Great Company, Great Staff, Great Environment

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

VoiceNation is focused on personal growth and development. They are intentional about creating a positive atmosphere and a place where people can enjoy coming to work. Good benefits, great pay, fully stocked kitchen (saves me tons of money since I don't have to buy my own breakfast or lunch anymore!), community outreach opportunities, fun activities and meetings, random treats, games, and prizes are provided on a regular basis, etc. I love my job and feel blessed to be able to do what I do for a living.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Continue to invest in personal development!

Stay away

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only pros is the stocked kitchen

Cons

CEO, Jay Reeder thinks he is better than everyone. Pushes his religious views on everyone - and don't dare disagree with him. High turnover rate due to all the drama (even though they say there is no drama and pretends there is a $1/hr bonus if you have no drama!). Management will instruct you to perform tasks and when it isn't right or you are not trained for it, you will be the one thrown under the bus and fired. The other reviews are true, you are constantly walking on eggshells, because what may be right today, will be wrong tomorrow. There is no professionalism. The staff (managers) are 2 faced. HR makes unauthorized deductions out of your paycheck. Management will snap their fingers at you (as was reported). Will talk down to you as though you are an idiot. It's an OK job until you can find something better, but ONLY if you are desperate. When I was hired, I was forced to give a good review and management had to approve it. But now, I can be really honest and not have my name broadcasted. Otherwise, I'd be fired immediately.

Treat your staff as people, not as robots. You are supposed to be a Christian company, then treat others as you would want to be treated - with compassion. Jay Reeder, you are not always right nor are you superior to any of your employees. Voicenation is not a day care - office staff need to leave their children AT HOME. Be understanding if someone gets stuck in traffic, you pay the call center staff peanuts and a lot of these are family/single parent homes. You are more concerned with doing good works if you can be seen. If you notice, all these reviews are from employees less than 1 year - why do you think that is?

Not what it seems

I worked at VoiceNation

Pros

There are no pros. Company is full of drama. Always worried about someone tattling and the president thinking he is better than everyone

Cons

Everything. To keep your job you are forced to write a positive review and have it reviewed by management for this site. More concerned with people seeing good works instead of practicing compassion and understanding to their staff

Lacks Potential

I worked at VoiceNation full-time

Pros

Other than the short commute and ample Paid Time Off, none.

Cons

Incompetent management and guidance from the CEO. Constant religious undertones and views pushed through by the CEO. Donates to Non-profits for tax breaks and increased status at church.

stop while your ahead.

New hire

Current Employee - Junior CCR in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Junior CCR in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good starting pay, good environment, allot of learning material, Room for growth. Human Resource manager is AWESOME!!!

Cons

Allot of learning material, Not being able to take your learning material home to study and get familiar with it. A little intense in the training environment and a little frustrated when wanting to ask a questions at that exact time that you have a question but your question is shot down or your question is answered in a tone that is unpleasant, you have to wait until the end so that the video can flow.

Allow new hires to have some type of learning material to take home to digest it, Should update info to match with new info given in training,

VoiceNations - Serving our community, touching the world

Current Employee - Recruiter in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

What I love most at VoiceNation is the amount of time and resources the company puts into its employees. I have never worked for a company that believes in training and staff development on a consistant basis as VoiceNation does. In addition to how great VoiceNation desires its employees to excell, I love how they truly believe in and care for their employees. This is done by how VoiceNation blesses their employees with perks like the food pantry that I have never had before, just to name a few.

Cons

One of the downsides to VoiceNation is the amount of time the company forces you to train before you begin working. Instead of throwing you under the bus in a "sink or swim" work force today which happens to frequently, you can actually get tired of the training material and videos. But in the long run they are equipping you for success. It makes sense and is worth it.

My advice is to keep up the excellence that is going on and displayed everyday. With an open door policy to the President and their desire for you to only succeed, I don't know what else I could advise them on to do better. The only thing that could be better that the treatment I get now is to be getting paid at home while doing no work. Truth.

Awesome company to work for!

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company has gone above and beyond to make sure my needs were met. The employees and everyone in management genuinely care about you and your well-being, even outside of the workplace. Company culture is awesome - drama free and fun! The casual work environment makes it easier to be more productive. Best of all, VN cares about the local community and about doing their part to change the world. I can't say enough good things about this company!

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of because everything about VN is great! I have only been here a few weeks and already feel like part of the family.

VoiceNation Photos