Votenet Solutions

Add Photos

Michael Tuteur

Learns a lot

I have been working at Votenet Solutions part-time

ProsThis company has a lot of friendly people and they are very professional in handling ballots. The location is very convenient for people to commute. Time is flexible.

ConsIn terms of cons, maybe you have to be self motivated to complete job better. The co-workers are very friendly to help, but still need self-motivation.

Flexible, supportive atmosphere

I have been working at Votenet Solutions as an intern for less than a year

ProsAllowed independence and creativity to flourish. Taps into employees' strengths. Open and friendly work environment.

ConsHires so many interns they seem to be taking advantage of the fact that they are unpaid. Sometimes lacks direction and specific expectations for lower level employees and interns.

Working at Votenet has been a rewarding experience, excellent opportunities for growth

Washington, DC

I have been working at Votenet Solutions

ProsVotenet is a growing company with good benefits and compensation. The management is helpful and does everything in their power to go to bat for employees. Centrally located in DC next to the Orange/Blue and Red lines for easy access.

ConsIt is a small company so you may often have to wear many hats. This can be a con if you are focused on a specific career goal, but it does give you the opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow at the same time.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be helpful if management was more transparent about changes and long-term goals of the organization. Having a clear outlook would provide employees with more direction in their daily activities.

Worked for Votenet Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Votenet Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Votenet Solutions CEO Michael Tuteur. All reviews posted anonymously by Votenet Solutions employees.