Voxiva

Updated Jun 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paul Meyer

Innovation has always been the focus!

ProsReally at the fore-front and creating products which are helping to shape and change the healthcare landscape. The people are great to work with and respect one anothers talents. After more than 4 years with company, there is still an opportunity to grow and bring added value.

ConsWith innovation being the focus, there is always a lot going on. People have to wear many hats and remember to communicate the most immediate needs. Compensation is very competitive for the industry and size of company. The benefits are good...always wish for more vacation days.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways take time to listen to the team members. The more listening happens, the more learning and growth can take place. This can only lead to greater success!

Great Staff...Company where innovation is number #1.

Administration (Current Employee)

ProsIt is a rewarding experience working at Voxiva. My career has taken off and I enjoy my role. The staff is great to work with and you can have true mentorships. The idea of knowing what I am working on is helping to change and save lives is purposeful bi-product.

ConsVoxiva is a work environment where there is a lot going on at once. It takes focus, organizaton and a concern to achieve excellence as a constant motivator. You have to be your best time manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue in your leadership of the team with vision and strength, listening to the staff and letting them be a part of the process can be the keys to additional success.

Really innovative company; great people to work with

Product Management (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

ProsVoxiva has a nice friendly working environment. I would say salary and benefits are fair. There is opportunity to progress if you work hard and do well. Because the company is small (about 100 employees) you get given a lot of responsibility and can see the results of your work.

ConsVoxiva is a very fast pace environment. You need to learn to juggle multiple priorities. It is sometimes hard to keep up with the pace!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great dissatisfaction for the growth of the employee

Senior Applications Analyst - Team Lead (Former Employee)
    Noida (India)

ProsFind a good working environment and flexi working hours

ConsIf you have good approach in higher management (personal relations/relatives) then only you'll get benefits like salary and promotions otherwise they believe everyone is working for charity. They expect from employees for good work but they forgot their appreciations specially in yearly performance review. Normally best employees can get max 7% hike in 3 years and others who have a good approach in management can get promotions and hike twice in a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck out the market outside and see their are many other organizations who respect their employees work and provide good opportunities.

Execs Don't Care About Anyone but Themselves

Sales Executive (Former Employee)

ProsInitially, it was the chance to work for a progressive company selling an innovative and exciting product in an industry ripe for new technology and ideas.

ConsThere is very little openness and collaboration - the upper management treats the sales people like they're idiots and they're treated quite crassly at times. The business model is always changing and quite difficult for both partners and potential customers to grasp as it is not clearly defined. The founders care very little for the welfare and future development of their employees. Ideas that are born through the little collaboration are taken by upper management and used as their own.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt doesn't matter how great your accolades and how wonderful you think your product is if you don't treat your employees with respect and make them want to work for you and the company.

Worked for Voxiva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Voxiva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Voxiva CEO Paul Meyer. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Voxiva employees.