Voyants Solutions

www.voyants.in

Voyants Solutions Reviews

Updated May 15, 2014

Mr. Sandeep Chhamunya

Great platform with lot of growth opportunities

Design Engineer (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsGot an opportunity to work on international assignments as a Design Engineer. Though it was challenging but a great learning experience as well.

ConsWish if could have got to work with flexible work hours...

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Company must have 5 working days in a week.

Extensive learning & Enormous responsibilities

Design Engineer (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsThe working environment at company is very good and better than most of the competitors in the market. Organization provides ample opportunities for growth.

ConsThe tasks assigned can be bit more diverse in nature. It could be among the pros for some and among the cons for some of us.

A mix of both good and not so good things

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Prosgood exposure, work satisfaction is good,can learn alot early in your career, ample opportunity to improve one's skills and growth prospects are high.

ConsSalary delays in one issue at upper lever but that is the case with most of the infrastructure organisations in this phae of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople are your biggest asset, invest in them wisely and dont let good employees go.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Voyants is the best company to work with in Infrastructure Industry, Truly Employee Oriented!

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsA Proper Work- Life Balance, Immense cooperation from all the support functions like Admin, IT, Finance & HR which creates favourable work environment, Appreciation for good job done, timely feedback & assessments, emotional connect with every employee, great projects/assignments to work with team of Seasoned professionals, Management is approachable, decisive, unbiased & helpful, Organization believe in values like Integrity, honesty, respect to individual & commitment to work

ConsPeople who don't want to work can have list of cons with any company.A positive bent of mind is what helps you overcome the obstacles. Solution oriented approach helps avoid cribbing on petty issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job overall & we expect tremendous growth of the organization in the time to come.

I had poor job satisfaction.

Principal Consultant/Project Coordinator (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsCoordinal attitude among the employees.

ConsPoor decision making and lack of communication between management and employees.

Poor Company to work for

Senior Executive (Former Employee) Delhi (India)

ProsOffice Location, Past credentials. Salary

ConsInsecure Job, Salary Dues, False Promises by management, No vision

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn from competitors !

Dissatisfied as a fresher. However, may be good for Top level jobs......

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsFriendly environment between the colleagues and some international exposure if you are lucky.

ConsSame type of Assignments and work and no extra time for late hours, The Human Resource department acts bossy. The department heads wants their employees to work till mid night but no extra money is given for that

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees as humans not machines...

really not good company in your early carrier

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsGood assignments, good exposure , good senior management, festive atmosphere

Consthe Department heads are absolutely no clue what they are doing, taking assignment at very low rates and bad quality of work, high politics, late night working, no increments.

Advice to Senior Managementimprove on quality of delivery otherwise five years down the line u will be no where

Horrible Experience of Nine Months.

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Fresher) (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsNo special reasons to work wid Voyants. I would never like to work again with Voyants Solution. Voyants Silution is just a "Fake" & nothing else.

ConsNo transparency between management & employees, No Trust, Poor Leadeship Quality, Poor Management & Management Policies, Unqualified & Fake Qualification of some Emplooyees, The management don't even verify the qualification & experience of the employees, Management does not give any concern to career of there emplooyees. Instead of transferring the employee to new project they terminate them without any reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should increse the transparecy between employees & management. Management should involve everyone to give new ideas & ways for the betterment of the company.

very satisfied

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Proschances of advancement in career and to utilise the experience

ConsCompany exposure to business opportunities is low

Advice to Senior ManagementMore stringent credentials to be followed on new recruitments

Worked for Voyants Solutions? Contribute to the Community!