W3Global Reviews

Gayathri Sridhar

Webmethods Developer

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

W3Global helped me in placing me with one of the best clients and that too at my preferred location. The team is very supportive and reachable all the time. I am very satisfied.

Cons

Nothing to say negative about W3Global

Advice to Management

Keep going, you guys are doing great job.

Run as far as you can!

Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst
    Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst

I worked at W3Global full-time

Pros

Quick H1b transfer, sweet talk

Cons

1)non professional staff . Poor communication skills of Sales team for consultancy is like hurdle for any business. 2)Secret Secret Secret : Rates are kept secret. Not open about what rate the client give and they underpay you in the background. 3)GC(perm processing) : doesnt start immediately. Since it is small company with bad immigration history..keep away from them if you want GC 4)Once you leave the company: They will sweet talk with you and behave well once you complete your 2 weeks notice period. They would behave worst! Make sure you get all the letters before you leave. 5)They lure you to join FTE.. it is lose lose for you. Poor health insurance, seems 2 weeks vacation is applicable only after completing one year(not disclosed before) 6)Family owned business(speaking the same language). You feel out of place if you are not one of them.This makes the entire environment even more unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Open your eyes. Stop the desi consultancy attitude. This is world of partnership, value people and people with value you! Remember when you treat one person wrong, you lose business. When you treat him right, you gain more business and above all more loyalty. People are asset and make the company success!

3. Great Company to Work For

Pros

I worked at W3Global (more than 3 years) I worked as a full time employee for W3Global for more than 3 years. I really enjoyed my tenure there. This is really an employee friendly company. The benefits are great. They also take care of all immigration paper work seamlessly. Marketing and HR staff are prompt at responding to employees. They have really strong contacts with large clients and getting project of your own choice is not difficult here. The recruiter I worked with was very friendly and worked closely with me to find a company that would be a great match. He responded to emails in an acceptable time and always answered my questions. I worked for various consulting companies before, but this place is really very honest and worry free. All in all a great place to work!

Cons

Don’t have any, enjoyed working with W3Global.

Advice to Management

Thanks for taking care of employees. Keep up the good work.

RSS Feed </> Embed