WEBPASS Reviews

Charles Barr

Senior Developer

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Boston, MA

I have been working at WEBPASS full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

blazing fast internet, great senior management.

Cons

not in every major city yet, only SF, san diego, boston, chicago, miami.

Advice to Management

keep on doing what you do best! i <3 webpass!

Manager

Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at WEBPASS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the work environment - people are very engaged, upbeat, excited about the work that they are doing; benefits are great; salary is a bit below market, but bonuses are generous and monthly!

Cons

The company is growing and trying to retain the company culture and the ease of communication between departments and divisions can be challenging.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid of growth, but recognize the steps that need to be taken to grow and retain the same transparency, upbeat work environment, and communicative employees. Quit obsessing over the competition and run your company the way you know it should be run.

WEBPASS Response

Apr 30, 2015 – President

Dear Manager! First and foremost, thank you for what you do at Webpass. Secondly, I appreciate your candid advice and I will take it to heart. Webpass is designed to grow and I'll work on my ... More

3. Account Executive

I have been working at WEBPASS full-time

Pros

The work and life balance is great. The people your surrounded by are amazing. And most importantly we have an amazing product to sell!

Cons

The beer on tap is usually an IPA. Would be nice to see a Belgian ale, a saison or even a stout once in a while.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Both the product and the company culture are awesome!

I have been working at WEBPASS

Pros

It's rare to love your job and coming to work. This is the case at Webpass. I've never met a group of people who are truly dedicated to making a difference and believing in a brand. Pros include you'll never be asked to work more than 40 hours per week, but you probably will because you believe in results and getting things done. You'll find yourself laughing A LOT because that is one characteristic most employees tend to encompass. You can be yourself because being yourself lends more confidence which goes back to the desire to do great things and achieve results. You'll grow your social network as much as your professional network. You'll be challenged because there is no training manual, but if you have an idea you can run with it and watch it make a difference.

Cons

The company is still growing and with that are some kinks that need to be worked out. Career development is present but needs to be better defined. Vacation time is plentiful but sick time doesn't exist. 401k is there, but there is no match. Your job title might not match your responsibilities, but the compensation will align so pick your battle.

Advice to Management

Keep being transparent with employees. Keep thinking about how to make career growth stronger. Keep doing what you're doing.

WEBPASS Response

Apr 20, 2015 – Recruiter

Hi Webpasser, thank you for taking the time to review how we're doing. It's terrific to hear that you love your job and coming to work each day! We are proud of the team we've built, and how ... More

Great team, great environment

I have been working at WEBPASS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people first and foremost are the best part of working here. The work environment is fun and has retained its startup feel in its post-startup days. You get a significant amount of autonomy to get your job done, which is great - your managers will trust you to do your job and they do what they can to not impede your process. The managers are awesome all around too.

Cons

The company is constantly investing in the future (which goes in the Pros column), but it is sometimes at the expense of some of the fringe perks like a fully stocked drinks fridge. Sometimes the drinks run out.. and don't get refilled fast enough. That's about it.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing because it's working.

RSS Feed </> Embed