WYSS Institute

Updated Mar 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Postdoc researcher

Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at WYSS Institute full-time for less than a year

ProsAmazing environment, loads of research money and tremendous freedom to pursue independent research areas

ConsLittle interaction between the different labs

Great in terms of the insight I was given to latest technology and devices, not so good with the lab staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WYSS Institute

ProsDevices at Wyss Institute are amazing, researching here you get insight to latest bioinspired technology and techniques. This institute is hard working, efficient and is always producing state of the art technology that will be beneficial in various areas of infrastructure and medical technology. If you are interested in becoming a biomedical or biochemical engineer this is definitely the place for you and will give you great ideas in developing your own technology and devices.

ConsScientist was not easy to work with, didn't learn as much as I thought I would. I had to teach myself about the device I was working on because the scientist was cocky, lazy and ignorant to my opinion and understanding of the device I was working on which was still pretty good. Lab settings and staff vary everywhere even at one of the world's top research institutes, maybe this was just my experience with the scientist I worked with.

awesome collaborative environment

Boston, MA

I have been working at WYSS Institute part-time for more than a year

Prosthe smartest scientists in the world, flexible hours, beautiful labs, state of the art equipment, whiteboards everywhere for collaboration, extremely large amounts of funding opportunities

Conscan be overwhelming and unfriendly, principal investigators are rarely in the lab

Worked for WYSS Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WYSS Institute reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by WYSS Institute employees.