Waffle House

www.wafflehouse.com

Waffle House Reviews in Greensboro, NC

Waffle House Chairman and CEO Joe W. Rogers Jr.

Joe W. Rogers Jr.

Pros
  • Meeting new people and having connections with regular customers (in 12 reviews)

• flexible hours, weekly pay in cash, Christmas and new years bonuses (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • I had to work all holidays and barely got to spend time with my kids (in 14 reviews)

• Upper management did a lot of things that got them investigated by the labor board at one point (in 16 reviews)

More Highlights
1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Used to be a fantastic company in which to grow professionally; now not so much.

Division Manager (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsGood pay comparable with other restaurant chains. Ability to earn promotions through hard work. Fun atmosphere.

ConsOpen 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week, 365/yr...No Holidays off, ever. Only 1 weekend off every 6 weeks. A recruiter will tell you that a Manager works about 55 hrs/week, however, in order to perform well, this winds up somewhere between 65-80. If you want to succeed at Waffle House, you better not try to have any kind of life outside of the company.

Worked for Waffle House? Contribute to the Community!