Waldinger

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tom Koehn

Good company, good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis company values its employees.

Consnone that I can think of

Great for my summers off

Office Clerk (Former Employee) Des Moines, IA

ProsI was an office clerk, I worked there on my summers off for about 4 years. I have 2 family members that work there and I know the staff very well! I like the company.

ConsThe job I was doing was very repetitive

Mixed

Project Manager (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsEfficient organization. They have a template, procedure, or a form for everything. Lots of dedication to continuing education, new software, etc. Well respected and known among peers and customers makes it easy to have early successes.

ConsTons of forms, but zero follow up. They have all this paperwork and no one really analyzing any of it. If they are it's lost in the trenches. Tends to be very platooned, e.g. this division versus that division. Low pay across the board and WILL conveniently forget any promise not made in writing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow what is going on in the trenches and don't just get this information from those that are in charge of it i.e., foreman, for the field guys, or division managers, for the PMs. Actually speak to the field guys and the PMs. Find a way to reward employees with positive reinforcement frequently throughout the year, instead of just saying it when they land a big job (if even then).

Worked for Waldinger? Contribute to the Community!