WalkWater Technologies

Updated February 27, 2015
Updated February 27, 2015
3.7

Conrad Rodricks

Pros
  • They provide excellent training and help understand the Oracle ERP system in and out (in 11 reviews)

• I got trained on Oracle ERP for 6 weeks and i need to say that training was comprehensive and fruitful (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • little messy guest house , don't over feel the (in 3 reviews)

• The training is hectic and it took time for me get a project because I choose Location- Bayarea,did not wanted to relocate (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Got placed in one month!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies

Pros

Short and informative training
    Useful lab sessions
    Good placement

Cons

No online training is provided

Great place for a new graduate truly fulfilling

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies

Pros

Transparency. The sales manager were very forthcoming and kept me informed about my placement which was reassuring.
    Friendly colleagues & approachable The trainee were nice people and also the employees at the company was nice talk to.
    Senior management is very helpful and understanding when it came to answering my doubts
    Great technical support system post training. I had some issues at the start of my project but they were very helpful in helping me out and providing me with additional training material when needed.

Cons

I would like the training to include JAVA expand beyond Supply chain

Great Organisation to work with

Current Employee - Oracle Functional Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Oracle Functional Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies

Pros

awesome leadership
    good training
    place you quickly
    good salary structure
    sponsor H1B

Cons

only work on oracle; should be open to other technologies as well

they have a good management; no advice as such

Best Desi Consultancy

Current Contractor - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

this wasn't my first experience with a desi consulting company, I have been with other consulting firms in bay area and had my share of bitter experiences. I chose WalkWater at the right time and today where I am, I really thank their team. I was in training for 6 weeks and it was a thorough training. I did many presentations, demo sessions and mock rounds with the trainer and director. I got a great project. They are working with big clients.

Cons

Training could be shorter but i think they are trying to be extensive. remote training is not available.

My experience is good so far. I got raise also as I was promised by my recruiter.

There are much better option than this one.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at WalkWater Technologies as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

About 80% of my batch mate been through this. They will put you in a projects which may last for day or two. if you get lucky then it will last for 4-5 months. After that either the company will kick you out or you will quit with frustration.

Cons

I the class were really boring and it makes you feel like a 5th grade kid trying to memorize everything.

I wasted 5month of my life for nothing. Dont play with other people's career by making false promises specially the recruiter.

BEST company to be in

Current Employee - Functional Consultant
    Current Employee - Functional Consultant

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Was surprised to see the negative reviews at first but still seeing the number of positive reviews still took a chance & joined the company... No other company was willing to take me & I gave my last chance with Walkwater. They are a very professional company & the training they provide is really amazing!! They worked with me on each step & they have also given me a job... Im very content with them & happy that I took my shot with this company.. Please do join them as they will keep up to their word &will be there for you in every time of your meed

Cons

They have been there for me in my tough times so there is really nothing that I can say much.. I like this company a lot.. & they will continue to grow

Just go along the flow & im sure this company will do really well

Awesome Place to work with & be with

Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst
    Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Started My life with this company & they do a fantastic job with your carrer!!! One of the best places to work for.. I have heard my friends from other companies who are so dissatisfied & im so content to have found them in my life .. Cheers to the team & all the very best to the future of the company

Cons

Don't have anything to talk about as im a satisfied employee :-)

AM happy with the way things are going on

Walkwater helped me find a secure Job post the training

Current Employee - ERP Financial Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - ERP Financial Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Training at walkwater was very fruitful for me. It was extensive. The concepts that were covered were taught in depth. The instructor was very helpful in making me understand the concepts. I got placed immediately the following week after the training finished. I work at my client side and I enjoy the work I do now.

Cons

They should offer more number of training courses. Also, online courses may help us as sometimes travelling to class becomes difficult everyday.

Finally got a great Job in Oracle ERP

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time

Pros

The training in Oracle ERP is extensive. it helps to gain in-depth knowledge in Oracle apps in the financial and Supply chain Domain. The guesthouse provided is decent. It is walking distance from the training location and easily accessible. After my training, I got a job as a analyst at a bank in Oracle apps.

Cons

The 6-8 weeks training is hectic and requires the candidates to read up a lot to learn Oracle. The Company should cater to more domains apart in Oracle Apps.

Career in Oracle

Current Contractor - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Contractor - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Irvine, CA

Pros

Best IT consulting company If you are looking to give your career a head start in Oracle. They provide training for entry level. Training is very good, they found me a project with a great client. Working successfully. They have very big clients, so to start your career with companies like Google and Yahoo is a big deal itself.

So happy so far..

Cons

training is on site, you have to come to San Jose for it. I think some time online option is good.

Start Online training also. Consider salary increment as per experience.

WalkWater Technologies Photos