WalkWater Technologies

Updated November 7, 2014
Updated November 7, 2014
3.7

Conrad Rodricks

Pros
  • They provide excellent training and help understand the Oracle ERP system in and out (in 11 reviews)

• I got trained on Oracle ERP for 6 weeks and i need to say that training was comprehensive and fruitful (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • little messy guest house , don't over feel the (in 3 reviews)

• The training is hectic and it took time for me get a project because I choose Location- Bayarea,did not wanted to relocate (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Awesome Place to work with & be with

Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Started My life with this company & they do a fantastic job with your carrer!!! One of the best places to work for.. I have heard my friends from other companies who are so dissatisfied & im so content to have found them in my life .. Cheers to the team & all the very best to the future of the company

Cons

Don't have anything to talk about as im a satisfied employee :-)

AM happy with the way things are going on

BEST company to be in

Current Employee - Functional Consultant
    Current Employee - Functional Consultant

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Was surprised to see the negative reviews at first but still seeing the number of positive reviews still took a chance & joined the company... No other company was willing to take me & I gave my last chance with Walkwater. They are a very professional company & the training they provide is really amazing!! They worked with me on each step & they have also given me a job... Im very content with them & happy that I took my shot with this company.. Please do join them as they will keep up to their word &will be there for you in every time of your meed

Cons

They have been there for me in my tough times so there is really nothing that I can say much.. I like this company a lot.. & they will continue to grow

Just go along the flow & im sure this company will do really well

Experience at Walk Water

Current Employee - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

one recruiter from the company told me about the opportunity, got a chance to interview. I liked the process and joined the training and placement program. First 7 weeks training and than marketing, sales team is very good with highly experienced people in field, the sales person who was assigned to me was very helpful, still in touch with me when I am working successfully on a project. Very good experience so far and hoping for better in future...

Cons

Only Oracle training is there, its my personal opinion that they should be open for other technologies also. Lots of students are looking for training in other areas as well like QA .

Management is helpful and supportive but sometimes things are not on time. They should take better care of that.

Walkwater helped me find a secure Job post the training

Current Employee - ERP Financial Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - ERP Financial Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Training at walkwater was very fruitful for me. It was extensive. The concepts that were covered were taught in depth. The instructor was very helpful in making me understand the concepts. I got placed immediately the following week after the training finished. I work at my client side and I enjoy the work I do now.

Cons

They should offer more number of training courses. Also, online courses may help us as sometimes travelling to class becomes difficult everyday.

Finally got a great Job in Oracle ERP

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time

Pros

The training in Oracle ERP is extensive. it helps to gain in-depth knowledge in Oracle apps in the financial and Supply chain Domain. The guesthouse provided is decent. It is walking distance from the training location and easily accessible. After my training, I got a job as a analyst at a bank in Oracle apps.

Cons

The 6-8 weeks training is hectic and requires the candidates to read up a lot to learn Oracle. The Company should cater to more domains apart in Oracle Apps.

Career in Oracle

Current Employee - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Irvine, CA

Pros

Best IT consulting company If you are looking to give your career a head start in Oracle. They provide training for entry level. Training is very good, they found me a project with a great client. Working successfully. They have very big clients, so to start your career with companies like Google and Yahoo is a big deal itself.

So happy so far..

Cons

training is on site, you have to come to San Jose for it. I think some time online option is good.

Start Online training also. Consider salary increment as per experience.

Got placed. Very happy!!!!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent training.
    Immediate placement.
    Dedicated trainers.
    Very helpful staff.
    Practical sessions are very useful.
    Timings are comfortable.
    Recordings of the sessions are very useful, in case you miss any lectures.

Cons

No online training.
    Lot of hardwork.

You can start training in technical also for the interested candidates.

"Got placed in a very good company as Oracle ERP functional Analyst"

Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Got placed for very good company,was in current batch only,where Walkwater technologies trained us on Oracle ERP finance and Supply chain analyst roles.We were confident after covering up the training provided for 6 weeks ,Now finally am placed and moving to a wonderful project for nice company,which is a really great headstart for me.Thanks,to Walkwater technologies sales and recruiting team for placing me in a project with a good salary.

Cons

Got placed in good company but lots of hard work and dedication was involved.

Keep placing employees at various wonderful companies and placement should be open to more technologies in market.

Great Career Opportunity with WalkWater Technologies

Current Employee - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great training
    Huge clients
    Guaranteed placements
    Good Management

Cons

Short term training
    Not Online
    only functional

Start the online training as well
    cover technical also

Good opportunity for training and placement in Oracle Apps

Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Oracle ERP Functional Analyst in Englewood, CO

I have been working at WalkWater Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I joined the training to maintain my OPT status and also work with clients from my domain in Mechanical . They have a good list of clients and the training is very in-depth on modules of finance and supply chain.Class size is decent and I was able to get good exposure during the training regarding modules and how ERP is an upcoming technology and most of the big companies are using Oracle.

Cons

The training covers 6 modules and it does get a bit overwhelming for 6 weeks. The Supply Chain role I went for did need me to have more knowledge about certain modules, which were not covered in the training. But I was able to cope well because of the support of Trainer and Technical Lead during issues.

Pay Package could be better. My 6 month increment was decent.

WalkWater Technologies Photos