Walsworth

Be The First To
Add Photos

Don O. Walsworth

Amazing family oriented company

Yearbook Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Walsworth full-time for more than 5 years

ProsEveryone gets to know you and helps you tremendously. You make your own schedule and have very reachable goals. Summers are filled with workshops and travel.

ConsSome months are very very busy. Not considered one of the "Major" yearbook companies to some schools.

Great experience with a family owned and run company.

Yearbook Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Walsworth full-time for more than a year

ProsProvides you with great training and the supplies to be successful. Great motivators and many many long term employees you can use as mentors. They produce a great product and you can be proud to work for them.

ConsAs in any sales job, the wear and tear on your car (but that isn't the companies fault). Overall I really don't have any Cons for working with Walsworth.

Work hard during a school year, rest in the summer, pay is good but territory makes a huge difference.

Sales Yearbook (Former Employee)

I worked at Walsworth

ProsCompetitive base pay, free time throughout the summer months. Flexibility where you may work 12 hr days, but can end a Friday early here and there.

ConsSales management aren't skilled in coaching and developing. Great, developed sales process. But if they aren't willing to address head-on how to compete against superior reps in a territory, the process will fail, and customers will break their contracts because they know they'll never be sued.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just make sure reps are putting in the activity. Make sure they know how to differentiate, and how to attack a weak territory.

Worked for Walsworth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walsworth reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walsworth CEO Don O. Walsworth. All reviews posted anonymously by Walsworth employees.