Warrantech

Be The First To
Add Photos

Barry D. Zyskind

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWorking with big box retailers across the nation. Good people within the company. Nice work environment. Good pay.

ConsNot many cons to discuss.

Customer Service Rep

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Bedford, TX

ProsBenefits good, be ware they try and talk you into HMO. Be ware if you are middle age lady.

ConsGet so many wrong answers from leads to supervisors, training. Customers not treated fairly. Company gets paid per call

Advice to Senior ManagementStrongly suggest put away your pride. Think you need to watch how disrespectful your Supervisors are.

Not a good place to work

Adjuster (Former Employee) Euless, TX

ProsCan't really think of any.

ConsConstant micromanagement, questionable business ethics

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your policy holders and employees with the same respect you would treat your family.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Direct (Telemarketing Sales) is a TRAIN WRECK!

Telemarketing Sales Representative (Current Employee) Bedford, TX

ProsCoffee is always flowing. Donuts the last Friday of the month. Occasional popcorn and nachos.

ConsDirect's Upper Management has no sales experience or any idea how to run a sales department. They play with you and your numbers like you are guinea pigs. They rob Peter to pay Paul and will apply your sales to others as they desire. Rules change by the day. They overlook unacceptable behavior or broken rules (even drug use) by those who hit the high numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are going to have a Sales Dept., hire an experienced sales management team. You have a great team of people working hard for you. You can't constantly hammer your reps and blame them for your incompetency. You are just killing morale, providing a very stessful work environment and pushing good, hardworking people to finding a better place to work.

Great work Place on Planet

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) Bedford, TX

ProsA sense of responsibility towards the job.
    Great support from peers.
    Creative and Conducive environment for personal and professional growth.

ConsThe food can be much better and cafeteria conditions can be improved.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep the bottom rung employees in the loop for any new product launch and changes in the organizational structure.

After a brief training period I began taking calls,my pay increased from minimum to $9/hr plus commissions and bonuses.

Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) Bedford, TX

ProsTraining and nesting were brief. As soon as I hit the floor my pay increased to $9/hr unlike some places that make you wait three to six months for a half-way decent paycheck like $8/hr. Co-workers were abundant & easy to talk to. TVs were always on in break room. Hot coffee is always on in morning!

ConsNeed to keep up with those quotas. After a week of hard work there are times when you get close, but not quite up to goal.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the TV's on just like you do during lunches and breaks! It's a great way to relax.

Poor Management, Terrible Benefits, NO TIME OFF!

Customer Service Representative (CPS) (Former Employee) Bedford, TX

ProsYou get fast food gift cards $5.00 and under when customer brings your work effort to management.( if they're available to take call, which is rare)

ConsWRONG PEOPLE IN PLACE!
    Rated F with the BBB
    Poor Superiors/Management
    Benefits are awful
    Hard to get time off
    MANAGEMENT does not do their job properly, they don't understand the info customers provide, therefore making it hard to communicate with them.
    They don't care about how good of a job you're doing, they have no consideration for life trials. they are only in it for themselves. RUN IF THEY CALL YOU FOR WORK! THEY WILL ONLY USE YOU FOR YOUR SKILLS!

Advice to Senior ManagementLEARN the processes of what the csrs function. Answer the phone when there is an escalation, It's YOUR JOB! Stop the micro management, and value your good employees, they deserve it dealing with WARRANTECH'S FAILING STRUCTURE....BBB you are rated a F!!!!!

Easy Job but no recognition or incentive to maintain positive performance

ProsThe job is easy and you almost never need to call out. The pay is great for what you do. The insurance packages are flexible and great. The working environment is low key and pretty relaxed. As long as you do your job, they will typically leave you alone.

ConsManagement. They put up with too much gossip. They play favorites. There is little recognition when you do well and no incentive to keep up a positive performance. Little room for growth and no career path counseling provided.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more career path counseling to maintain good employees. Overlook personal favorites for those who perform. Build a better incentive and recognition program.

Worked for Warrantech? Contribute to the Community!