Wasatch Property Management

Updated Mar 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dell Loy Hansen

I worked for one of their restaurants and it was a good experience but a horribly ran restaurant.

Food Server (Former Employee) Logan, UT

ProsGood hours and a good job to have while going to school. The work was customer service oriented and all the difficulties that come with that should be expected.

ConsTerrible work environment, the back kitchen staff was rude to servers and then servers were rude to each other.

Advice to Senior Management?

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Property Manager (Current Employee)

ProsNo real pros. At times there is a laid back work environment that is nice here and there. Other than that no pros at all

ConsNO raises at all. Be prepared to work for the intial salary you have been hired for even if you have been there for 5 years worked your butt off and have consistently been a top producer they don't care about that. They micro manage the crap out of you and your property. Too much politics are involved with upper management. Regional managers believe they are so smart when in fact they are clueless and only care for themselves and will throw the site team under the bus without hesitation. They work you and stress you to death. THE CHEAPEST management company out in the industry BY FAR!!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe true to your goal and "vision" quit lying to your employees and residents. Qui the unnessecary micro managing of your GOOD employees. Throw your employees a bone here and there when they work their butts off for you money hungry capitalisitc no good company.

I Love This Company

On Site Financial Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsTons of ways to earn more money. Everyone from site level to corporate level is amazing. Friendly, encouraging, loyal and competent staff.

ConsRaises are almost never given. Be prepared to keep the wage you were hired on with for the duration of your employment.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wasatch is an amazing company to work for and to grow.

Financial Manager (Former Employee) South Jordan, UT

ProsAmazing Manager who wish for you to succeed
    Great Bonus Structure
    Some of the properties are 5 star and are amazing to work for

ConsBonuses can sometime be hard to get approved if "I's' arnt dotted and "T's" crossed the auditors are not very lenient. Just work to the book and you'll be fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain before you promote and screen new employees better, as you know it's impossible to get rid of someone that is weighing down the team.

unless you brown nose

Tech (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI liked what they stood for 10 years ago when they did what they could to help the employees out

ConsThey are very into the gossip and if you dont play the games you never can move up! I am more experience than the regional there with running properties. Yet with this they treat you as a threat and will make your life hell! do not work for they pay the worst in the industry and yet they might have some perks that sound good the benefits over all suck!

Advice to Senior Managementtreat old and currant employees with respect sometimes the small guy know that the managers on site are screwing you from behind they are where they are most of the time because they are snakes! FLUSH THE MANAGEMENT OUT! start over then you might become a better company

Wonderful, challenging and family oriented.

Financial Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI worked there for two years back about ten years ago. I only left because my husband received a job offer in VA. It was one of my favorite jobs and I loved the family atmosphere even though the brothers lived out of state. I always felt their support and interest in my career.

ConsI have nothing negative to say regarding the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDell Loy and Randy I am not answering the next question because I have no idea of the changes that may have occurred within the company. Good Luck!

Stay away from this company!!!!!

Employee (Former Employee) Logan, UT

ProsNone. There is not a company on the earth as micro-managed as this company. If I had an investment with them I would take my money an run. Great place to work if your a scared sheep.

ConsNo trust in any employee. President uses spys to keep an eye on employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your people do their jobs the way they have the ablility to do and quit going around their backs and creating discord by listening to people who have know idea what they are talking about. TRY KEEP YOUR PROMISES FOR ONCE.

Some Make it and Some Do Not

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWasatch has a lot of great employees to work with. There are lots of competent and smart co-workers. For those that can handle the stresses, there is opportunity to grow. Many employees are given stock ownership that seems to be worth sticking around to earn.

ConsThere is micro-management from the very top. The benefits keep being cut and employees are not allowed to take time off, or they are made to feel like they shouldn't. The owner treats his managment team like they are idiots, embarrassing them in front of other employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat everyone with respect.

Worked for Wasatch Property Management? Contribute to the Community!