Washington Regional Medical Center

www.wregional.com

Washington Regional Medical Center Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2014
Washington Regional Medical Center – Fayetteville – “Washington Regional Medical Center”

W. L. Bradley

Financial Manager

Financial Manager (Current Employee) Fayetteville, AR

ProsGenerous PDO policy, good rates on insurance, mostly positive atmosphere to work in.

ConsFeeling like ancillary staff is unimportant, and only RN's count in the system

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember it takes everyone to make a company succesful not just one type of employee, from the people that clean the floors to cafeteria staff to coders who code the claims to the business office that fight for the money we are entitled to, it takes all of us to be succesful, one with out the other would not work.

Allowed me to make a difference

Recruiter (Former Employee) Fayetteville, AR

ProsThey definitely give the the opportunity to shine in the organization if you have good ideas and work hard

Conshealthcare in general is a bit scarey with ObamaCare

terrible to work for and mandatory 20 hours call every 2 weeks They will fire you over anything.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Fayetteville, AR

Prosmoney is OK if you work overtime. The job seemed OK at first but I could be transferred to 3 different locations in the department in a 12 hr period...NICU, post partum, or NBN. That required new charting on as many as 15 patients!!

Consthey will NOT hesitate to report you to the board of nursing for and small mistake and you career is ruined due to a permanent red flag.I dont understand why they dont have some type of warning system instead of immediate termination

Advice to Senior ManagementHow about a written reprimand before destroying someones entire career

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I've worked here for 25+ years and I don't think that there is a much better large employer anywhere nearby.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fayetteville, AR

ProsThe benefits are great and reasonably priced. They try really hard to monitor how we are perceived by our community and strive to always be better than before, even though we are consistantly rated highly in comparison with other hospitals in the country that are about the same size.They make a real effort to foster great employee moral even in these difficult economic times. Ones of the great things that they've done in recent years was to find other ways to cut costs instead of laying off employees when the economy tanked.

ConsThere really aren't many cons of any consequence. The merit increases in pay are rather low but when you consider that we are a "not for profit" they are reasonable and they are enough to let employees know that they are important to the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should always try to participate more in the daily running of a business because that is necessary to be able to make valid decisions that affect how things are done.

Great place for a career!

ProsPeople oriented, best patient care around

ConsMy employment has been a very positive experience.

Mission driven health care - great place to get care, great place to give care

ProsMission driven health care - great place to get care, great place to give care

Consnot big enough to hire all the good talent out there

Worked for Washington Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!