Water Country USA

Water Country USA Reviews

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

I was an Aqua Tech, seasonal for the summer while in college. Cool people and made bank with lots of hours.

Aqua Tech (Former Employee) Williamsburg, VA

ProsLots of hours, free tan, lots of walking, free water park passes and free admission to bush gardens, cool associates

Consnot many, I mean its a seasonal summer job, so anything negative should be forgiven bc I only worked there to make bank

Advice to Senior ManagementI was a year older than my immediate manager and he was cool. Good seasonal job to gain mgmt experience

Gives good hours and great staff members.

Area Host (Current Employee) Williamsburg, VA

ProsThe staff members are great and the atmosphere is awesome.

ConsExtremely hot and the job (Area Host) is boring.

Miserable conditions, but coworkers made it bearable

Shallow Water Guard (Former Employee) Williamsburg, VA

ProsGreat first or summer job. I worked here while I was home from college. My coworkers were the reason why I would go when I was scheduled.

ConsDon't expect to move up in the company, you have to brown nose to the end of time or have to know someone. The internationals that are brought in aren't properly trained and like to do their own thing. A lot of the time I was talked down to by supervisors or treated like I was stupid and was over worked, ended up with tendonitis in my foot my last summer there.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My experience with Water Country USA

Culinary Worker (Former Employee) Williamsburg, VA

Prosminimum wage pay with an increase if you get certified to sale alcohol

ConsMade sure you did not work 40 hours a week, especially not over 40 hours. Scheduling was not the best. I lived an hour away, some times would get to work just to be told to go home because they had too many people.

It was an amazing experience. If you work hard and really apply yourself you can advance.

Supervisor (Former Employee) Williamsburg, VA

Prosoppertunities to grow, friendly environment, fun, growing business, exciting, emphasis on safety

Consnone the company overall has very little things that need improvement, there is a high standard of excelence within this company

Advice to Senior Managementwork on communication within leadership team.

Worked for Water Country USA? Contribute to the Community!