WaterOne

Be The First To
Add Photos

WaterOne Chairman Robert Olson

Robert Olson

Good company to work for.

ProsTools are provided to do your job efficiency and the people are super nice.

ConsNo room for advancement and upper management puts a lot of pressure on certain individuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not let one director negatively change the entire company. Being pushy and sharp with poeple does not make a good atmosphere to work in.

Stable utility focused on production of water.

Prosstable, good benefits- health,retirement etc., is a significant company in the county, area leader in quality water production and distribution, the company is always trying to plan ahead for the needs of the region and has redundancy built into ensure delivery of water.

ConsWith high stability comes slower innovation and update of technology. There is not a high turnover so advancement is not rapid.

A great place to make a career

Analyst (Former Employee) Lenexa, KS

ProsWaterOne is a great shop, filled with great people. Current leadership has a clear direction, clear message and the ability to stay on target, regardless of distraction.

ConsSome pockets on "we have always done it this way" exist. Uneven skill set across the organization slows the pace of change to what the most resistant [within reason] can absorb.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe future is coming, the automation of some systems now will position to better meet the needs of the community tomorrow.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good people. Bad Management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lenexa, KS

ProsSteady work place for people.

ConsCompany is looking for ways to be similar to other companies but they fall short. The atmosphere is very tense. Upper management has started to consider long term employees a detriment to the company, a liability to the bottom line. They are trying to reduce pension benefits, etc.

Decent company, good people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lenexa, KS

ProsGood people, relaxed environment, flexible

ConsNo room for growth or advancement

Advice to Senior Managementreward performance

Worked for WaterOne? Contribute to the Community!