Waterford Research, Inc.
www.waterford.org Salt Lake City, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Waterford Research, Inc. Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

All-around worth considering as a potential employer.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThis company cares about work/life balance and in general has managers that care about their employees. They offer competitive compensation for a non-profit, and build a product you can be proud of. They are very supportive of professional development.

ConsThe company is heavy on senior management, especially, considering its size. Along those lines the number of people in senior management seems to create a situation where there are too many cooks in the kitchen and affects the company's ability to set a clear direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider reducing the number of people in senior management.

Massive Layoffs Regularly!!! Avoid at all cost.

Video Editor (Former Employee)

ProsLet me be clear... I was not laid off. I was one of the few that managed to avoid this, but it was because of the constant layoffs that I quickly looked for other work.

Pros: Free juice and fruit. Nice co-workers.

ConsYearly layoffs. Management is so incompetent that it ends up in massive layoffs every year. Incredibly bad direction. Poor decision making. Owner hired incompetent son to be CEO (and we never saw him). More VP's than employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider the lives of the employees that you constantly let go due to your own bad management.

Worked for Waterford Research, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waterford Research, Inc. reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Waterford Research, Inc. employees.