Watt+Company

www.watt-co.com

Watt+Company Reviews

3.3

Ron Watt

Good place to work - many positives!

I worked at Watt+Company as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Although I was only with Watt + Co a short time, I truly enjoyed my time there. (I left because I was offered a position outside of the city with a shorter travel time.) The company is stable, offers good pay, is creative, serves many large clients (many Fortune 500 companies), and is unique. The people are very bright, highly motivated and a pleasure to work with. I learned a lot in my time there and gained valuable experience and skills.

Cons

If you are accustomed to working for a larger company and prefer that environment, this may not be the company for you. I personally would not consider this a con, as I feel working for a small company has large rewards, but some may not prefer it.

Keep up the great work!

Fast-paced, creative, talent-centric environment offers experience with huge clients.

I worked at Watt+Company full-time

Pros

In my experience it has been a very nurturing environment where it's okay to make mistakes, ask a lot of questions, and take on a lot of responsibility. I really enjoyed everyone I work with, not only as fellow employees but good friends - my peers were extremely smart, capable, proactive and fun. Within my team, my direct superior is, to say the least, amazing.

My day-to-day work is interesting, rarely monotonous and ahead of the curve. I work with intelligent, un-pretentious, interesting and collectively positive people every day. The work schedule is also fairly flexible with opportunities to work from home or remotely.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but true to agency fashion, WATT is extremely fast-paced and not for the weak of heart. There is huge opportunity if you're willing to put in long hours and push yourself; however, this company is not for those looking for a traditional nine to five.

The company is agile and responds to market needs in order to succeed. It's non-traditional in the sense that they employ people as needed and these coworkers often telecommute from around the country. You must be proactive, quick-to-learn, and able to prioritize. I had great experience because I personally accelerate in that type of atmosphere.

Outline clearer career path within company.

terrible

I have been working at Watt+Company full-time

Pros

Laid back atmosphere- dress code is fairly casual.

Cons

This is a very small company-around 2-3 employees. The owner doesn't exhibit much professionalism at all (constantly loses his temper/ 'fires' someone before he cools off.)

I would recommend looking elsewhere as this company is going down the drain. Even if you do apply for jobs there, it would quickly be degraded to an internship.