Waynesburg College

Updated Apr 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Workstudy student-worker

Student Worker (Former Employee)
    Waynesburg, PA

ProsThe people I worked with were wonderful, and they were accommodating to my school schedule and projects. I was able to become a valued member of the team, despite only being a student worker.

ConsThere were not any cons to being a student worker at Waynesburg college. Though I did witness some downsides of being a professional employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your teachers and departments by hiring full-time faculty and not simply rely on many, many adjuncts (probably done to avoid paying more).

A university with lots of promise but dissapointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood colleagues and interesting students.

ConsThe board and upper administration do not support faculty governance, nor trust the faculty. Recent decisions have led the school in a more evangelical mode and away from Reformed values. Faculty generally are afraid to speak in public. Many people have been fired or removed in other ways. Sad.

Very Positive, Enjoyable, Treated Well, Fun place to work

Graduate Assistant (Current Employee)
    Waynesburg, PA

ProsGood group of people that I worked with directly. Positive attitudes and always upbeat

ConsSome of the upper managers are not on the same page and therefore do not make decisions that align with each other

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall this University is filled with good people. They are what make it a good place to work or go to school

Worked for Waynesburg College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waynesburg College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Waynesburg College employees.