We Build Pages Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Jim Boykin

1. Great job, awesome work atmosphere, awesome coworkers, and a great and one of a kind boss

Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Clifton Park, NY
    Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Clifton Park, NY

I have been working at We Build Pages full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere, a job tat always keeps you on your toes so you never get bored

Cons

Not one con that I can think of

Advice to Management

keep up the great work!

2. Great Place to Work! I love it Here - We're Ninjas!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY

Pros

We Build Pages is like a work family. Many of my closest friends I've met through working here. The benefits are great (they pay 100% of my health plan), they have 401k and profit sharing as well. I've also gone on company trips including, Atlantic City, Jamaica, and Universal Studios. Management seems to really care about employees. They also pay large bonus's for great work.

Cons

I have to drive 20 minutes each way to clifton park. Sometimes methods change which makes things a bit harder. I wish I could do work from home at times.

3. Overall it's a descent place to start your career but don't expect to be around too long.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY

Pros

Co-workers were fun and great people. Learned many new things from them to help me in my career. Often had company activities/trips that were fun and enjoyable.

Cons

Don't receive any benefits until you have worked there for at least 6 months. They lay people off like it's their second job and give you BS excuses. Can't miss any days or you have to make up hours.

RSS Feed </> Embed