We Build Pages

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jim Boykin

Great job, awesome work atmosphere, awesome coworkers, and a great and one of a kind boss

SEO Analyst (Current Employee) Clifton Park, NY

ProsGreat atmosphere, a job tat always keeps you on your toes so you never get bored

ConsNot one con that I can think of

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the great work!

Great Place to Work! I love it Here - We're Ninjas!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Clifton Park, NY

ProsWe Build Pages is like a work family. Many of my closest friends I've met through working here. The benefits are great (they pay 100% of my health plan), they have 401k and profit sharing as well. I've also gone on company trips including, Atlantic City, Jamaica, and Universal Studios. Management seems to really care about employees. They also pay large bonus's for great work.

ConsI have to drive 20 minutes each way to clifton park. Sometimes methods change which makes things a bit harder. I wish I could do work from home at times.

Overall it's a descent place to start your career but don't expect to be around too long.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Clifton Park, NY

ProsCo-workers were fun and great people. Learned many new things from them to help me in my career. Often had company activities/trips that were fun and enjoyable.

ConsDon't receive any benefits until you have worked there for at least 6 months. They lay people off like it's their second job and give you BS excuses. Can't miss any days or you have to make up hours.

Worked for We Build Pages? Contribute to the Community!