We R Wireless Reviews

1. Store manager

Current Employee - Network Support in Farmingdale, NY
    Current Employee - Network Support in Farmingdale, NY

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

None that I can think of

2. Good company to work for. Great work environment. Pay can be better

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Scranton, PA
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Scranton, PA

Pros

Great work environment. And good Co workers

Cons

Pay could be a little better

Advice to Management

Pay your employees better

sales rep

I worked at We R Wireless full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No experience required. Sales experience. Somewhat flexible schedule. This is a okay job to get you through school but would never wanna make a career out of it

Cons

Customers always angry. Management always changing due to poor business practices. No loyalty at all, 2 bad customer surveys could get you fired. Hours suck. They expect full dedication to the job but don't make it worth it to work there. Tries to be like corporate Verizon but fails

5. Great for sales experience

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hourly plus commission based on percentage of gross profit.

Cons

Awkward hours, scheduling, and low staff.

6. We R Wireless is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Aberdeen, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We R Wireless is an excellent company which provides an outstanding work environment and incentives for employees to become stronger professionals. They have the best products. I like the training, benefits and income.

Cons

Nothing as i could remember.

One of the worst places to work.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A ton of down time. Stores are slow so it's easy to get personal things done.

Cons

Sexual harassment is encouraged and ignored when reported. Owners are on different pages at all times. You are expected to run the store all by yourself at some times. Pay is trash. Your checks are never on time and are always wrong. Always understaffed. The company is a total disaster.

Advice to Management

There isn't much to say here. Run everything the opposite of how you run it.

Run Away and Work for ANYONE but here. Its your fault if you accept the job from them.

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None, other than no one to supervise you, train you, etc. Your alone in your store 90% of the time.

Cons

They will rip you off on commission. I mean like taking 50 - 75% of the money you have earned. They provide you ZERO explanation as to why as well. Also, if you sell phones and you get a "charge back" they literally make you pay them back MORE money than they paid you. Example.. you get $20 for selling a phone. If that customer does anything that causes a charge back in 6 months, you pay the company back $70 - $100 for that sale. Say what you want, but I don't know ANY company I want to invest my time in and PAY THEM to let me work there. As for benefits, right now top tier family medical is over $1300 out of YOUR pocket every month. They don't care and/or nor do they close for any holidays. There is no holiday pay. And unless your a salaried employee, you get ZERO paid vacation time either.

Advice to Management

Stop stealing the money EARNED by your sales associates. If you honestly feel they should care more about your store then their own life and family, run the damm store yourself!

Trust me you aren't doing yourself a favor by working here. You deserve better.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Spring Hill, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Spring Hill, FL

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to sit around and watch YouTube videos because it's so slow. You will only make good money at these locations. Tarpon springs, springhill. Everywhere else you won't make anything in comparison.

Cons

Everything. Management is terrible, the company is sexist and racist and I am a male mind you making this observation. I can't even begin to tell you what makes this place so bad because I would be here for hours explaining everything. compensation is terrible,commission pay and hourly is awful compared to real verizon corporate or any mobile corporate location be it at&t or tmobile. They forced us to sell used cellphones to our customers, forced us to charge fees that real verizon stores do not charge , try to sell you four dollar cases for thirty bucks. Stay away from anything that says PREMIUM RETAILOR OR CELLAR SALES, THEY ARE NOT REALLY VERIZON! As a bonus here are some locations to avoid so you don't get tricked into buying from them. Tarpon springs, springhill, holiday, land o lakes, hudson, homosassa, roseavelt,Valrico, river view. All will mostly be located in publix plazas that's how you know it's not a real verizon. all right here in florida and locations in ohio mostly.

Advice to Management

You guys don't have a clue of what proper management is and God as my witnesses you'll suffer for it once your 75 other locations close down. 151 to 75 stores? Lol I'm sure that's a good indication of your job security. Stop trying to be tough and send out nasty emails and have some courage and say it to our face keyboard warrior's. But that's what happens when you have zero management skills.Stop spending money on cheap suits that don't fit you and take a management class or two. Also coming into work intoxicated probably isn't ideal unless you work for flexicom/we are wireless.

10. Its not the best place to work, not the worst. Good job for someone in early 20's

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is a relaxing environment. The fact you have a computer and young people working with you

Cons

Just like any sales job, it is sales driven. I work between two different locations and the slower location is terrible for sales. They still require you to hit similar metrics but the location sucks... They'll even take money out of your commissions if you don't hit your metrics.

11. Lot's of freedom, not much consistency.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the fact I have a lot of freedom and a lot of chances to move up. Company focuses on customer service.

Cons

New commission structure, high goals, work 50 hours a week for low pay. If your in the clique then your treated amazing, regardless on how well you work.

Advice to Management

Treat your store managers and sales reps better. They lead your company.

RSS Feed </> Embed