Web Development Company

CEO

It was fine

Current Employee - Web Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Web Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Web Development Company part-time (less than an year)

Pros

fixed income, proper office facility

Cons

no increments,
    limited number of perks

totally fake company

Former Employee - Database Administrator in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Database Administrator in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Web Development Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No pros is there in joining this company. You all will waste your time in joining this company

Cons

I joined this company in OCT 2013 as a DBA, but with in 15 days of joining, I came to know that that they hired me to fulfill the requirement gap as they required the person of having min 4 yrs of exp I was having 2 yr of experience., So to fulfill the time gap which the 4 yr of experience person is taking to join this company, they hired me. And as soon as that person joined the company they threw me out from the company with in the 1 month of joining.

This is not only the incident, After that they send me to another company and told me that they will check my performance first before deputing on that project. But when I went to that company, I came to know that there is a person who is already working on that project, but he was on leaves for 20 days and to fulfill the clients requirement they sent me on that project. I worked there for 15 days.

Moreover, I have not received any payment for these two companies yet. And on asking them again and again they are giving some new excuses.

I warn you people that not to join this company, as they can play with your career without any problem.

Please stop playing with career of the candidates who trust you and join your company.

Not worthy to be called as company , primarily middlemen in staffing.

Current Employee - Software Tester/Developer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Software Tester/Developer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Long term project with clients , all clients benefits like Work from home and other things can be availed.

Cons

No hike for many years of your service, il-legal leave policies- In main not a single leave is offered to you and all leaves are entertained as paid leaves. you cannot re-imburse anything from this company. you will feel somewhat cheated with their policies.

Check what the competitors are doing different than you, which is making them grow faster.

Insane HR Policies, Poorly managed, cheaters in all sense, Ill behavioral , no accountability of HR

Current Employee - Web Developer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Gives you good hike while jumping from current organization. All appears Rosy till you join the company, The HR , the recruiter and everyone seems very helping.

Cons

Once you are in , No hike for the years of employment. No yearly appraisal system, no reimbursement of any additional cost, no paid leaves , long notice period and no encashment of leaves. Salary once committed in the offer is reduced after 3 months of Job. Culture , values and ethics in the organization is nil.

People are not so keen to bad mouth a company but the insane policies and no listener in the organization made them so. In main you have lost the war and so no need to cherish your individual battle wins. Attrition of resource and client closing the contract would give you a better picture of what I am pointing at. The end is near.

good

Current Employee - Web Designer in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Mohali, Punjab (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

all facility are avaiable here that's why.

Cons

i can beat any challenge

i can't share

Unprofessional. Unethical and poorly managed company is what i say about experis it bangalore. Formerly known as wdc

I worked at Web Development Company

Pros

If you are in urgent need of money and are not worried about your future career. You can ask for a fairly high salary . your immediate problem can be solved.

Cons

No timely appraisals. No hike for the complete service period. No reimbursement of your spendings. No cab facility. Separation policy is painful. Notice period is long and they will throw all sorts of tantrums to not to release you. Human resource team would never look into your issue. They will be firing you if you are on bench because the company has official notice period of one day for them. Most of the committments made at the time of joining is to fool the prospective employer. They will not answer any of your calls or reply on mails if you are deployed at somewhere. They are just the pimps who are making money by charging the client for the work you will be doing. No leave policy and all leaves are considered as loss of pay. For few there is no timely release of salary.

Please start planning to close this consultancy business. You will surely end up with a badname and repute in next few years due to your poor policies. Fire all your hrs and put fresh bloods. They definately deserve a show them the gate approach. You are definately going to find it hard any resource who would agree to work with you. Highest profitable and worst managed is your wdc bangalore office

I have 3 months Experience in PHP web Developing

Current Employee - Web Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

i want to grow in this field and I wanna Good Professional Life

Cons

php, html css, javascript, jquery

Good experience for the future.

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Pune (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good clients and Good working experience.

Cons

Wrong commitments provided by the company to employer

NA

i have 1 year + experience about web developing

Current Employee - Wev Developer in Chandigarh (India)
    Current Employee - Wev Developer in Chandigarh (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

interested to do white co-lour job

Cons

i have feeling about this so pure

Good pay-package but Non-commitment from Management

Former Employee - SAP Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - SAP Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Web Development Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good Pay package, Night-shift allowance, Food-allowance, Independent work culture. Good for short-term gain.

Cons

Not maintaining commitment of project work, One has to make continuous follow-ups for compensation, Scattered management.

Please do not provide false commitment of project duration and strong evaluation policy required to analyse individual performance.