Web Development Company Reviews

CEO

1. It was fine

Current Employee - Web Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Web Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Web Development Company part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fixed income, proper office facility

Cons

no increments, limited number of perks

2. not recommended to work with

Pros

you will only have a job, nothing else.

Cons

hire mgmt is un approachable, no one will listen you, HR person dont care about the employees

3. Slow growth

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Pune (India)

Pros

Flexible time, In time salary.

Cons

Poor support from management Hire the employee and after that no proper communication with hired employees at client side . No proper pay rise Lack of responsibility delays and so poor replies from HR department

Advice to Management

Improve HR department Be a professional

5. Worst ever company on planet

Pros

Good for entry level career point of view to learn technically.. they hire quickly and deploy at big fish like IBM, TECHM etc.

Cons

Management need buttering. Salary not as per market.. very low.. no timely hikes. Separation policy is really a worst for wdc.. even if you complete your NP, they will make you frustrating for releasing docs. Full n final settlement not follow proper process. . They will make you to pay back money for docs. As lateral, DON'T JOIN THIS HELL like company. If person is belongs to KOLKATA n having references to Kolkata office, will get released within 1 day with all docs.

Advice to Management

Treat employees like employee and not like your slave after their resign. Follow standard process rather than waste buttering. At least follow your own processes which are prescribed in offerletter at the time of hiring. You give buy out options but dont allow even if client company is ready to release..

6. totally fake company

Former Employee - Database Administrator in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Database Administrator in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Web Development Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros is there in joining this company. You all will waste your time in joining this company

Cons

I joined this company in OCT 2013 as a DBA, but with in 15 days of joining, I came to know that that they hired me to fulfill the requirement gap as they required the person of having min 4 yrs of exp I was having 2 yr of experience., So to fulfill the time gap which the 4 yr of experience person is taking to join this company, they hired me. And as soon as that person joined the company they threw me out from the company with in the 1 month of joining. This is not only the incident, After that they send me to another company and told me that they will check my performance first before deputing on that project. But when I went to that company, I came to know that there is a person who is already working on that project, but he was on leaves for 20 days and to fulfill the clients requirement they sent me on that project. I worked there for 15 days. Moreover, I have not received any payment for these two companies yet. And on asking them again and again they are giving some new excuses. I warn you people that not to join this company, as they can play with your career without any problem.

Advice to Management

Please stop playing with career of the candidates who trust you and join your company.

7. Not worthy to be called as company , primarily middlemen in staffing.

Current Employee - Software Tester/Developer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Software Tester/Developer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Long term project with clients , all clients benefits like Work from home and other things can be availed.

Cons

No hike for many years of your service, il-legal leave policies- In main not a single leave is offered to you and all leaves are entertained as paid leaves. you cannot re-imburse anything from this company. you will feel somewhat cheated with their policies.

Advice to Management

Check what the competitors are doing different than you, which is making them grow faster.

8. good

Current Employee - Web Designer in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Mohali, Punjab (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

all facility are avaiable here that's why.

Cons

i can beat any challenge

Advice to Management

i can't share

9. Insane HR Policies, Poorly managed, cheaters in all sense, Ill behavioral , no accountability of HR

Current Employee - Web Developer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Gives you good hike while jumping from current organization. All appears Rosy till you join the company, The HR , the recruiter and everyone seems very helping.

Cons

Once you are in , No hike for the years of employment. No yearly appraisal system, no reimbursement of any additional cost, no paid leaves , long notice period and no encashment of leaves. Salary once committed in the offer is reduced after 3 months of Job. Culture , values and ethics in the organization is nil.

Advice to Management

People are not so keen to bad mouth a company but the insane policies and no listener in the organization made them so. In main you have lost the war and so no need to cherish your individual battle wins. Attrition of resource and client closing the contract would give you a better picture of what I am pointing at. The end is near.

10. Unprofessional. Unethical and poorly managed company is what i say about experis it bangalore. Formerly known as wdc

Pros

If you are in urgent need of money and are not worried about your future career. You can ask for a fairly high salary . your immediate problem can be solved.

Cons

No timely appraisals. No hike for the complete service period. No reimbursement of your spendings. No cab facility. Separation policy is painful. Notice period is long and they will throw all sorts of tantrums to not to release you. Human resource team would never look into your issue. They will be firing you if you are on bench because the company has official notice period of one day for them. Most of the committments made at the time of joining is to fool the prospective employer. They will not answer any of your calls or reply on mails if you are deployed at somewhere. They are just the pimps who are making money by charging the client for the work you will be doing. No leave policy and all leaves are considered as loss of pay. For few there is no timely release of salary.

Advice to Management

Please start planning to close this consultancy business. You will surely end up with a badname and repute in next few years due to your poor policies. Fire all your hrs and put fresh bloods. They definately deserve a show them the gate approach. You are definately going to find it hard any resource who would agree to work with you. Highest profitable and worst managed is your wdc bangalore office

11. I have 3 months Experience in PHP web Developing

Current Employee - Web Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Web Development Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

i want to grow in this field and I wanna Good Professional Life

Cons

php, html css, javascript, jquery

RSS Feed </> Embed