WebDAM

Updated June 18, 2014
5.0

WebDAM CEO/Co-Founder Jody Vandergriff
Jody Vandergriff

Best DAM company to work for!!

Current Employee - Sales Deve Representative in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Deve Representative in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at WebDAM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a fast paced, creative, tech company that first and foremost values it's employees as humans and then as employees. Not to mention an amazing management team! Coming from a background in science/med, I was accustomed to an archaic, cold hierarchy where employees were not valued. I cannot begin to explain how great it feels to be part of the WebDAM community, where everyone here helps you grow with the company as a person and as an employee. This is a family that creates together, believes in the product together, and works hard together. WebDAM is the epitome of the fun and exciting Silicon Valley tech company making waves because we are part of a great DAM company!

Cons

Well my commute sucks pretty bad, but other than that, how can I complain when there there is an endless supply of Madeline cookies, coffee and beer...

You guys are great! I keep trying to get all of my friends jobs here..because yes, let's be honest, WebDAM is that good!

Awesome environment - Great for growth - One DAM good job!

I have been working at WebDAM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

So much to say about WebDAM! The energy is incredibly positive, the people are focused, smart, and full of personality, the product is outstanding and only gets better and better each day--and this is not to mention that the opportunities for professional growth and achievement are around every corner. The respect among co-workers in all directions (top-down, bottom-up, side to side) is very high. You opinions are valued and your impact is high. Not much more one could ask for.

Cons

It's not easy to find challenges working at WebDAM. It's a laid back start-up atmosphere with lots of ambition. In other words, we are capturing market share quickly so there is a lot to accomplish. Be prepared to stay busy and have the opportunity to wear some extra hats.

Great place to work, with lots of room for growth

I have been working at WebDAM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fantastic coworkers, great founders who listen to customers and employees. A well thought out product using the best of breed technology. The office is going through a remodel so that will even make this a better place to work. Growing quickly but we seem to only hire smart but down to earth people who are a joy to work with.

Cons

Personally my only con is my commute

Account Executive at the Best DAM company in the bay area

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at WebDAM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very inviting and family-like environment. Everyone is dedicated and passionate about what they do for WebDAM. Working together, we strive to offer the best digital asset management solution on the planet. Bagel Mondays, Catered Lunch Fridays, Gym membership assistance and many more perks. Here, you are treated like a true contributor, an asset, versus feeling like an expendable number. The members of the senior leadership team are very approachable. There is room for advancement internally. We work hard and play hard. Best DAM company + offering the best DAM product=happy team members.

Cons

You have to be quick on your feet. Technology changes quickly as do the needs of prospects and clients alike. You have tons of support available but it does help if you are a self-starting problem solver.

Keep up the great work.

Best DAM Company!

I have been working at WebDAM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working at WebDAM is Awesome. They (We) are such an innovative and creative start up. I'm very fortunate to have the ability to work for a company that allows me to grow my current skill set while also continuously adding new skills. The open office really fosters a collaborative environment and the sense of teamwork is always apparent. Communication is the cornerstone to a happy work place and the management team really has it mastered. I always feel fully informed about upcoming releases, events, and the company mission as a whole.

Cons

They keep buying Reese's Peanut Butter cups and now I've gained 5 pounds. Of course, I guess I could use the on-site gym.... but that would cut into my foosball time.

Amazing place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at WebDAM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am able to be a real contributor and make an impact. No road blocks, our voices are heard. The team is excited about WebDAM's software and genuinely happy to be here every day. Tons of learning opportunities from some really smart people. The team cares about making a top-notch product and having fun while doing it!

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints!