WebToMed Reviews

Updated January 11, 2015
3 reviews filtered by
5.0
Philip Kujawski

1. Excellent opportunity for those who expect more from themselves.

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Entrepreneurial environment, exposure to the latest technologies, and top-notch people are some of the best aspects of working at WebToMed. You will learn a lot - every day. This company is in the perfect space for success - combining web technology, marketing and healthcare. The team is a unique blend of savvy business people and really smart, talented tech guys. If you live and breathe code, design, content, marketing, medicine or entrepreneurship, you will make great money here and this will never feel like work.

Cons

This is not your typical 9-5 job. We are in the ever-changing, evolving space of web technology and online marketing. If you're not learning on your own every day, your skills quickly become obsolete. You have to be a self-started and be very motivated to succeed. If you BS about your experience or skills, it'll be obvious very quickly here - no place to hide.

Two words - Ballmer Peak.

Fun, Rewarding and Lucrative

Current Employee - Medical Marketing Consultant in Des Plaines, IL
    Current Employee - Medical Marketing Consultant in Des Plaines, IL

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This has by far been the best 2+ years of my entire 12 year career in sales. This is a fast growing company. The systems and products that the WebToMed team has developed are incredible. We continue to provide unmatched results for our clients and that is very rewarding.

Cons

Just as in any technology or medical company you need to be able to adjust quickly. If you sit still and become complaisant you will not succeed.

Fantastic learning experience and exceptional growth

Current Employee - Account Manager in Des Plaines, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Des Plaines, IL

I have been working at WebToMed full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Well, first of all this is the best experience I ever had. I have been in the web industry for over 15 years and WebToMed must be the best company to work for! Great learning experience, never gets boring, and there's always lots to learn.

Cons

There really aren't any cons!