Webcor Builders

Webcor Builders Reviews in San Francisco, CA

Updated May 2, 2014

Jes Pedersen

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Fulfilling professionally with great culture

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFamily environment; trusting; allowance for individuals to learn more and receive more responsibilities

ConsToo much of a family environment; Perhaps the close bond hampers key decisions that may need to be made on personnel

Advice to Senior ManagementDefine our core values and live by them. make decisions by them.

Project Assistant

Project Assistant (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsOverall good work life balance, good benefits and training programs. Offer perks like tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits, bike to work program. Green company with green values that focus on health and the environment. Almost completely paperless and work with a great project management program.

ConsMust be play company politics and well liked to move through the company. Compensation is a little low for the industry but the benefits and perks somewhat balance out. They work on mainly Federal/public projects which can become mundane and routine with paperwork and loopholes.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer better/competitive compensation packages. Even though there are perks to working here bonuses and compensation should be higher.

#1 Ranking Contractor in CA. Built high-profile projects. Very Competitive Salaries.

PM (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat place to work and very talented people to work with. Opportunities to build some high profile projects in california. Great benefits and very competitive salaries compared to other bay area construction firms. Down to earth executives including CEO and COO of the firm.

ConsWorking on large scale projects does not allow room for growth and opportunity to take on various responsibilities. Sometimes you are Pigeon holed into certain tasks for the duration of the project.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest re-evaluating the promotions within the firm. Certain employees were promoted faster than others but not deserving of the promotion. I noticed some very talented APM's that were not promoted to PM's even though they were tasked with PM responsibilities.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

admin asst from construction industry

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

Prosenergetic environment, met some good people

Consdemanding, no long term vision for me

Advice to Senior Managementtake more time with your people

Worked for Webcor Builders? Contribute to the Community!