WebiMax

WebiMax Reviews

Updated Jan 15, 2014

WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Identify a niche and stick with it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

ProsCasual dress, friendly atmosphere, flexible hours.

ConsPoor leadership, no cohesive business plan, inmates run the asylum while management is largely absent.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome involved. Don't trust subordinates with little to no professional experience to lead and innovate. Identify something the company is good at and stick to it. Stop trying to do too many things.

Great place to work but underpaid

SEO Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat atmosphere work place. I worked with very talented people and every day was different. Lots of clients and tasks to be completed. Paid vacations and lunch time. Very good people.

ConsLow salary. Expensive healthcare and no sick days.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the communication between departments.

Awesome place to work for a recent college grad...

Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

ProsEmployees are diverse, and the attitudes are super positive and friendly. Very casual, and not too stuck up. They train the less experienced, and give everyone a chance. They are open to teaching those who want to learn about the industry. This is where you begin to gain experience especially if you have never held a job. The owner of the company is a nice person, and doesn't put himself above the rest of the employees. The one place where you can speak directly to the owner.

ConsIf you have been in the workforce for a while, with experience, this is not where you want to be. You can expect to be compensated as an entry level employee regardless of your background. This more of a job and not a really much of a forever career. Promotions are not based on your performance, but on the need to fill positions, and favoritism; they will give a supervisor position to anyone, except to those who have experience and proven experience. Pay raises are often promised, but not delivered, and if you do get a raise, its not much. Many employees hold a second part-time job, because depending on the position you do not make enough for this to be your only job. Its disappointing considering the industry the company is in.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensation should be more competitive, and a solid pay scale needs to be established. A commission is not a bonus.

Great Atmosphere

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is a great environment here. There is a lot of room to advance with a lot of room to learn new things within the industry. Getting time off is not hard and they are very understanding of PTO. There is very little pressure when it comes to getting things done. They have new wood desks for everyone which makes the office look cool. There is even an arcade game in the kitchen. Vending machines with drinks, snacks or frozen food is available along with a vending machine for drinks. They provide free coffee as well.

ConsThere seems to be a constant fear of lay-off and people seem to fear upper management. There has been broken promises and the pay is at an extreme minimum. At times, it seems like upper management roams around wanting to find some one slip-up when they could instead be busy getting important work done. Once was a newsletter which was great to learn about company updates, but that is now gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay can be better, most people are barely getting by.

Mar 5, 2014

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Great news – the Newsletter is officially back! We heard buzz around the office that our employees miss it so we have decided to resurrect it in 2014.

We’re happy ... More

The Owner is Dedicated to his Clients

SEO Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

ProsPush for great results for clients and dedicated to customer support to have successful campaigns.

Consnot much to complain about with the company.

A great place to move up the ladder.

SEO Content Writer (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

ProsI've been with WebiMax for a few years now and they provide every opportunity for people to move up the ladder. The more you put in, the more you get out of your experience.

ConsI guess pay could be a bit better.

Mar 12, 2014

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the opportunities to ... More

Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people. Team environment and yes the upper management actually are competent. They promote from within and allow for you to learn new skills to better your position. Work hard and you are rewarded.

ConsSalary employees sometimes feel like hourly employees. The time tracking doesn't take into account working remotely.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe salary employees work remotely a lot which can not be 'clocked in'. Clocking in and out for the day or for a lunch break is not something a salary employee usually has to do. I advise management to change this practice.

Mar 7, 2014

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. Processes such as time tracking are crucial for any agency and provide metrics we rely on to effectively ... More

Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge

Inbound Marketer (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for less than a year

ProsFriendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

ConsCommunication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

Advice to Senior Managementhelp to better bridge the communication gap between different departments

Fast Growing Company With A Team Mentality

Inbound Marketer (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for less than a year

ProsFun work environment allows for creativity and comradery. Organic company growth. Plenty chances for advancement. A willingness to teach those interested in the industry. Numerous training and certification opportunities. Causal Dress. Flexible hours. Constantly rewarded for hard work. Ideas are openly shared and communicated throughout the company as a whole. Weekly news letter keeps everyone up to date with current events in company. Numerous charity events. Strong cooperate culture. Up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Ability to work from home. Overall a great company to be apart of.

ConsTraffic in the surrounding area can get a little congested in the morning and afternoon. Time tracking can be confusing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are doing!

Mar 3, 2014

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Rt. 73 can be a bit congested in the morning, try a different route! :)

We work hard to make WebiMax a great place to work where people can be creative and ... More

Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

ProsFun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

ConsCan be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebiMax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebiMax CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski. All 33 reviews posted anonymously by WebiMax employees.