WebiMax

WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Fast Growing Company With A Team Mentality

Inbound Marketer (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsFun work environment allows for creativity and comradery. Organic company growth. Plenty chances for advancement. A willingness to teach those interested in the industry. Numerous training and certification opportunities. Causal Dress. Flexible hours. Constantly rewarded for hard work. Ideas are openly shared and communicated throughout the company as a whole. Weekly news letter keeps everyone up to date with current events in company. Numerous charity events. Strong cooperate culture. Up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Ability to work from home. Overall a great company to be apart of.

ConsTraffic in the surrounding area can get a little congested in the morning and afternoon. Time tracking can be confusing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are doing!

WebiMax PR Manager responded to this review

Mar 3, 2014

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Rt. 73 can be a bit congested in the morning, try a different route! :)

We work hard to make WebiMax a great place to work where people can be creative and
    ... More

Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsFun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

ConsCan be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

Great Company, Always Learning Something New

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsWebimax has a great work environment. I was immediately welcomed into not only my department but the company as well. Management is very friendly and down-to-earth. Webimax also offers a lot of great training opportunities. The company really supports growth and advancement in not only our individual careers but our field as a whole. They do a great job of informing their staff and clients how to deal with a variety of situations from poor reviews and complaints through websites like http://www.webimaxcomplaints.com/ . The management is very knowledgeable and share their ideas openly and encourage learning.

ConsThe location of the company is around a very congested area.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

So much opportunity here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsEffort is rewarded quickly at WebiMax. I've already been promoted in my short time here and it's exciting to see coworkers advancing into new roles as well. Positions keep opening up as the company grows. Continued learning is valued. Care for clients is genuine among every employee I know. Free coffee and flexible start times are also pluses

ConsMt Laurel location - I'm coming from the shore

Advice to Senior ManagementMore updates from the top brass about WebiMax's expansion and growth plans. It's exciting stuff but sometimes only trickles down to us in bits and pieces.

Happy and still learning

Project Manager (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsI work on the project management side, and we are bettering our processes and efforts to show better results. If you do your job and do it well, you can move up in positions. I started as a link builder, and now moved up to a project manager. They see good effort and will train you as long as they see the effort

Constime tracking can be a pain in the butt sometimes - other than that not really too many CONS

Advice to Senior ManagementMake people aware of whats going on and hold more monthly meetings

Great reputation in a growing field with a casual, can-do atmosphere.

SEO & Social Media Strategist (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsCommunity, collegiality, cameraderie.
    Open to new services, product development, sharper practices.
    Advancement from within, rewards for knowledge gained and applied.
    Still a young company. Established entrepreneur at the helm.
    Growth during down economy.

ConsRte. 73 can be a bit of a snarl for morning commute. Internal re-orgs keep things fresh but can be a bit disruptive.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to distinguish our practice as professional and top of our field. Build better bridges to the international aspects of our business, especially UK, EU, Australia.

This is a very good place to work with the ability to move up fast.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsPeople, Enviroment, Cutting Edge IT Field

ConsUpper Management, Hardware, Cubicle Enviroment

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed real management and leadership.

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Sales Support (Current Employee)

ProsWorking for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

ConsIt's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

Great People = Great Company

Business Develop Manager (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsI've been apart of the WebiMax Family for 3+ years, and have grown with the company. The owner makes it a point to know each of his employees that work for him, holds company wide meetings to give updates on WebiMax, our industry and competitors. He is a leader! The employees are students of there own game. we are in an industry that is changing all the time, employees are sharing info they find, success stories with clients. its our team that makes us stand out.

ConsThere aren't really any "cons", I would say that remembering to track time we spend on clients account is a pain, i forget to do so a lot. Salesforce is a con (ha)

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice would be to continue to mingle with the employees, have the company lunches so we all talk, i like the lunch and learns also, great time to site with the your coworkers and hold a training class.

Happy to Go to Work

Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsI have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

ConsWe grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!