WebiMax Reviews

Reset
4.2
WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski
Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Pros
  • Friendly and relaxed work environment (in 7 reviews)

• Very generous bonus structures and the ability to work from home (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • You can expect to be compensated as an entry level employee regardless of your background (in 2 reviews)

• terrible lack of professionalism, college mentality, horrible pay, white lies, no Christmas bonus, no direction, a joke of a raise (in 2 reviews)

1. Great Place to Work

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- flex time/hours - people - snacks - challenging and fulfilling work - awesome location on the waterfront in Camden - decent benefits - great opportunities to move up

Cons

- frequent 'restructuring' - lack of procedures. They are working to improve this. - poor interdepartmental communication. How about company-wide meetings to introduce new procedures, new offerings)? I know the space is small, but information needs to be communicated better. It's like whisper down the lane. - trial by fire training

Advice to Management

- Get a better project management system - keep working on the organization, communication.

2. Company going downhill

Pros

Flexibility, work from home days, free coffee, free snacks and the outside view.

Cons

Extremely low pay accompanied by high expectations. The staff can be cliquey. Obvious favoritsm. Disorganized and makes up last minute rules and events. Tell white lies to clients to appear better than they actually are. Doesn't value employees or their opinions. Terribly understaffed and others are expected to pick up the left over work even if they have no training in that area.

Advice to Management

Provide better training for all employees.

3. Cleaning Lady - EWW

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. Great people, great CEO. Things are finally moving in the right direction (I hope)

Cons

The cleaning lady that comes in is on drugs and it is so obvious. It is so bad for the environment here and she ruins other employees days. She barely cleans anything so why is she even here?? She also throws away employees lunches from the refrigerator, not even caring about the tupperware.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the cleaning lady ASAP

5. Great place to get good experience

Current Employee - Content Writer
    Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I get to write about all kinds of topics. WebiMax is very work-life balance friendly. I had an issue with my child and was able to get time off with no hassle. I really appreciate the way management treats the staff and it makes me work harder because I want to return the favor.

Cons

Sometimes the work load is a bit much but that means we are growing and I look forward to the opportunities for advancement.

Advice to Management

More events out of the office

6. Really enjoyed my time at WebiMax

Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very reasonable work-life balance Good benefits (health, pto, etc.), and a flexible work schedule. Minimal micro-managing from department head. ability to grow within the company. many employees have also been able to change departments as well.

Cons

Some people take advantage of the flexible work schedule and it can be hard to get a hold of them.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees.

7. Great Company

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What I like about Webimax is that there is plenty of opportunity here. They promote within and they are an equal opportunity company! I am excited to see what happens next, I like the fact that sometimes I can work from home and I love the benefits packages here. When we hit sales goals they are quick to reward us! I absolutely love it here

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about webimax. All of my reviews are good ones. So far I am extremely please and I am giving a 100% positive review!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys! your doing a good job! once again only positive reviews coming from me

8. Terrible short-sighted company

Former Employee - Inbound Marketer in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Inbound Marketer in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work place subordinates. Good location for easy travel and easy access from all bridge. They have an excellent outlook, but this is only reflected in senior management.

Cons

Absolutely terrible company to work for. They will look over your shoulder as you are trying to work and get things done. Management is extremely biased and things are based off of nepitism NOT hard work. HR is useless and will not help you.

Advice to Management

Ken--- fire HR and senior management. You drove me away.... It does not take much to change your company only a few steps.

9. Quantity vs. Quality

I worked at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Diversified portfolio of services employing a broad range of talent. For a young employee new to the industry, webimax offers advancement opportunities and a progressive/hip work environment. Everyone is generally friendly and accommodating.

Cons

I feel that the business should do a service quality audit. Look closely at the performance vs. price. Especially for the SEO clients, where ROI is very hard to justify with a shoe string budget.

Advice to Management

Re-Invest in the business, increase salaries to attract true field experts. Make sure sales is properly qualifying clients. Oh and upgrade the employee hardware.

10. My first "real job"

Current Employee - SEO Content Writer in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - SEO Content Writer in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Get to work in a great and growing industry. Freedom to work your own schedule, within reason of course. Solid support from management. Ability to move up within the company.

Cons

Not the best training, but I get that it's difficult since the industry evolves so quickly.

Advice to Management

Please get us new laptops!

11. From the first interview, I knew I wanted to be a part of the team

Current Employee - Writer
    Current Employee - Writer

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Everyone is welcoming and wants to help the company. There is a definite team mentality. WebiMax clearly is focused on developing their staff, and has provided great guidance and knowledge. I have learned so much about digital marketing and there are regular trainings to make sure we stay on top of trends and changes in the industry.

Cons

It can difficult to schedule face to face meetings with all team members of an account. I don't have a solution for this issue, however, since it is primarily scheudle related.

Advice to Management

Keep building a great company. I love my career!

RSS Feed </> Embed