WebiMax Reviews

Fast Growing Company With A Team Mentality

Current Employee - Inbound Marketer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun work environment allows for creativity and comradery. Organic company growth. Plenty chances for advancement. A willingness to teach those interested in the industry. Numerous training and certification opportunities. Causal Dress. Flexible hours. Constantly rewarded for hard work. Ideas are openly shared and communicated throughout the company as a whole. Weekly news letter keeps everyone up to date with current events in company. Numerous charity events. Strong cooperate culture. Up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Ability to work from home. Overall a great company to be apart of.

Cons

Traffic in the surrounding area can get a little congested in the morning and afternoon. Time tracking can be confusing.

Keep on doing what you are doing!

WebiMax Response

Mar 3, 2014PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Rt. 73 can be a bit congested in the morning, try a different route! :)

We work hard to make WebiMax a great place to work where people can be creative and
    ... More

Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge

Current Employee - Inbound Marketer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

Cons

Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments

Great Company, Always Learning Something New

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for less than a year

Pros

Webimax has a great work environment. I was immediately welcomed into not only my department but the company as well. Management is very friendly and down-to-earth. Webimax also offers a lot of great training opportunities. The company really supports growth and advancement in not only our individual careers but our field as a whole. They do a great job of informing their staff and clients how to deal with a variety of situations from poor reviews and complaints through websites like http://www.webimaxcomplaints.com/ . The management is very knowledgeable and share their ideas openly and encourage learning.

Cons

The location of the company is around a very congested area.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

Cons

Can be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

While we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

Too worried about it's online reputation, and not it's employees.

Former Employee - SEO Developer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

I seriously can't think of a single good thing to say about this company. Worst place I've ever worked.

Cons

The pay and the healthcare is horrible. The work environment is like a sweat shop, and you don't get long enough breaks. They have a very low budget and upper management is clueless and disorganized. They force employees to sit through daily pointless meetings, and nothing gets accomplished. The CEO, Ken Wisnefski, has no clue how manage the company or how to handle negative feedback.

Stop posting fake company reviews, and censoring real reviews. If you want to be liked then you need to make some major changes to the company, but at this point it's probably too late.

So much opportunity here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Effort is rewarded quickly at WebiMax. I've already been promoted in my short time here and it's exciting to see coworkers advancing into new roles as well. Positions keep opening up as the company grows. Continued learning is valued. Care for clients is genuine among every employee I know. Free coffee and flexible start times are also pluses

Cons

Mt Laurel location - I'm coming from the shore

More updates from the top brass about WebiMax's expansion and growth plans. It's exciting stuff but sometimes only trickles down to us in bits and pieces.

Happy and still learning

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work on the project management side, and we are bettering our processes and efforts to show better results. If you do your job and do it well, you can move up in positions. I started as a link builder, and now moved up to a project manager. They see good effort and will train you as long as they see the effort

Cons

time tracking can be a pain in the butt sometimes - other than that not really too many CONS

Make people aware of whats going on and hold more monthly meetings

Avoid at all cost. CEO and management team misleads employees and clients.

Current Employee - SEO Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Maybe they can turn things around. Other employees there are really nice, but they feel the same way and are looking to exit too.

Cons

Management and CEO mislead employees into thinking they will earn more.

More importantly CEO misleads clients on how they can perform. They sell at whatever price they can attract a client and then forget about the project once it is sold.

Stop lying to clients and employees.

Short-sighted company with no real vision. This is reflected in the way employees are treated.

Former Employee - SEO Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Ability to be a big fish in a small pond.
    -Good place to cut one's teeth professionally and gain work experience after college.
    -Relaxed atmosphere (most of the time)
    -Management very understanding and flexible regarding time off and working from home.

Cons

-Upper management in general and CEO in particular suffer from extreme short-sightedness. New procedures and ways of doing things are often hastily introduced only to be scrapped a short time later. This makes for a hectic working environment and can complicate relations with clients.
    -Related to this: Company seems to prefer cheap, quick fixes to long-term and sustainable strategies.
    -No discernible pay scale exists. Salaries are arbitrary and frequently employees are paid far too little for their experience level and the work that they do.
    -Poor follow-up. Employees are often verbally offered exciting new career opportunities wtihin the company only to have them rescinded later or simply not followed up.
    -Random and inscrutable recruitment, hiring, and subsequent management process. Sometimes, very talented people are hired, and either taken advantage of or ignored. Quite often the company hires very amateurish people who have no business being in a professional environment.
    -Nepotism runs rampant at Webimax. Many employees are friends or relatives of the CEO and hired for that reason as opposed to any real qualifications.
    -Poor communication and a secretive environment.
    -CEO has an excessive fixation on his and the company's online reputation and media presence. There is more focus on the appearance of being a successful company than the reality of it. This filters down to even the lower rungs of the company.

-Determine the business and services for which Webimax is best-suited and develop a long-term strategy around them.
    -Be more selective in the hiring process and pay and treat these employees well.
    -Spend less time promoting Webimax in the media and more time building and improving the company from within.

Sinking ship

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

The next company that moves in is going to have a huge, beautiful space to work with.

Cons

Salesmen that sell contracts that have nothing to do with what the client actually needs. Upper management with no idea how to run a business, how to fix problems, or how to relate to employees without trying to scare them in to doing a better job. Constantly changing policies. Zero communication between anyone. Constant layoffs. Terrible Morale.

Close the doors

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!