WebiMax Reviews

Great Company, Always Learning Something New

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Webimax has a great work environment. I was immediately welcomed into not only my department but the company as well. Management is very friendly and down-to-earth. Webimax also offers a lot of great training opportunities. The company really supports growth and advancement in not only our individual careers but our field as a whole. They do a great job of informing their staff and clients how to deal with a variety of situations from poor reviews and complaints through websites like http://www.webimaxcomplaints.com/ . The management is very knowledgeable and share their ideas openly and encourage learning.

Cons

The location of the company is around a very congested area.

2. Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand.

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

Cons

Can be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

Advice to Management

While we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

3. Fast Growing Company With A Team Mentality

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment allows for creativity and comradery. Organic company growth. Plenty chances for advancement. A willingness to teach those interested in the industry. Numerous training and certification opportunities. Causal Dress. Flexible hours. Constantly rewarded for hard work. Ideas are openly shared and communicated throughout the company as a whole. Weekly news letter keeps everyone up to date with current events in company. Numerous charity events. Strong cooperate culture. Up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Ability to work from home. Overall a great company to be apart of.

Cons

Traffic in the surrounding area can get a little congested in the morning and afternoon. Time tracking can be confusing.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing!

Mar 3, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Rt. 73 can be a bit congested in the morning, try a different route! :) We work hard to make WebiMax a great place to work where people can be creative and ... More

5. Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

Cons

Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

Advice to Management

help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments

6. Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career.

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people. Team environment and yes the upper management actually are competent. They promote from within and allow for you to learn new skills to better your position. Work hard and you are rewarded.

Cons

Salary employees sometimes feel like hourly employees. The time tracking doesn't take into account working remotely.

Advice to Management

The salary employees work remotely a lot which can not be 'clocked in'. Clocking in and out for the day or for a lunch break is not something a salary employee usually has to do. I advise management to change this practice.

Mar 7, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. Processes such as time tracking are crucial for any agency and provide metrics we rely on to effectively ... More

7. A great place to move up the ladder.

Current Employee - SEO Content Writer
    Current Employee - SEO Content Writer

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with WebiMax for a few years now and they provide every opportunity for people to move up the ladder. The more you put in, the more you get out of your experience.

Cons

I guess pay could be a bit better.

Mar 12, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the opportunities to ... More

8. Project Manager

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As project manager you do learn many different things and develop your skillset. You can strengthen your ability speaking with clients in person and on the phone, managing clients (expectations, deadlines, etc.), develop online marketing strategy and skills further, manage time efficiently, work on the small to-do's while keeping an eye on the big picture, work to deadlines. Time off is very generous and the work environment is fun, and supportive if you put in the time and effort and you show care for your clients to your colleagues and management. This is noticed. Contrary to what some reviewers say, management works hard to push the company forward and will meet you half way of you put in the effort. You are encouraged to work independently but the support network is there. Staff is quality, there are quality people that you want to work beside and you can develop solid relationships as a result.

Cons

The flow of information can improve regarding announcements and developments. The office space is older without much atmosphere, but that does not negatively impact the core experience. Pay for some positions can be neutral, but these are entry positions and as you develop, your salary grows along with your role and responsibilities.

9. Evolving Company in Growing Industry

Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership that actually cares about delivering for its clients and keeping their employees happy! Very generous bonus structures and the ability to work from home. Great reputation within the industry with plans to continue to aggressively grow and expand their presence. New location is geographically convenient. New employees are welcomed with open arms and everyone seems to be willing to lend a helping hand.

Cons

The training program is pretty much non-existent. It seems to be at least acknowledged and have been told they plan to address it.

Advice to Management

Increase communication - especially for new employees - and create a formalized training program!

Nov 18, 2014 – Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor! We understand the importance of having a staff of talented and motivated workers. The digital marketing industry is fast changing and we ... More

10. Good Experience, Great People

Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great management team and co-workers - Best work-life balance I have ever had - Ownership is focused on building the company

Cons

- Training could have been more comprehensive

Advice to Management

Continue to give employees work from home freedom, get rid of the ones who abuse their time. Keep working to grow the company and maintain the positive culture.

11. Real Sales Opportunity with Quality People

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The greatest attribute of the company is the quality of people that we have. Like most companies, the people make the business and this is the case at WebiMax. You do have the desire to deliver for the company and those around you in addition to yourself. The work atmosphere is causal but professional, and you are given your space to manage yourself, especially in the sales role. Sales in set up so that if you do work hard, you will build quality client relationships and gain more business. There are certainly bumps along that client acquisition path but it is a growing industry and that is expected. Speaking from experience, staying on it will yield results. Also, if you do work hard, stay dedicated, and produce quality results, you will definitely be recognized for your work, unlike other places I have worked in the past.

Cons

Training has been something that has been improved, but previously is was an area of need. Now we have training being guided by individuals in each department to address the specific needs of employees across the board. The other con is more personal in nature as I am happy with the position and company overall - I do travel a good distance to the office and that has been a challenge.

Advice to Management

Having increased inter-department communication will enhance the overall understanding of different departments' direction and workflow.

Dec 9, 2014 – Project Manager

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We agree that proper training is crucial and have put an increased emphasis on improving training for all positions. We are always working ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed