WebiMax Reviews

Reset

1. Lead Strategist

Current Employee - Lead Strategist in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Lead Strategist in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

its a fast paced environment. very smart, self-motivated people. fun company events and rewards when the company does well. i feel there is good opportunity for growth within the company. i've only been here a few months and i've already seen a few job posts within the company offering anyone within company to move to new position (promotion or lateral move).

Cons

there are times when it gets overwhelming. when several clients come on board at the same time, you may need to put in some extra hours to keep up with the workload. obviously this depends on your position within the company, i can only speak to my position.

Advice to Management

i don't really have any suggestions at this time. i actually already suggested a social events calendar to help employees plan off-hours events and management accepted the idea, so i'm all out of suggestions right now.

2. This is the job I was waiting for!

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

It’s a fast growing company. The client base is large and diverse, and the company continues to gain new business. There is ample opportunity to learn and grow within the company. WebiMax has a family feel to it and there is tons of support.

Cons

There have been some growing pains with the company, especially within the development team.

Advice to Management

Need to identify and promote talent quicker and find ways to keep good people.

3. This is a good job

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Managet in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Managet in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They push us to work smarter, not harder/longer. The company is always evolving and is open to letting us have lateral movement into other areas of internet marketing.

Cons

Not a whole lot of room for vertical movement within the company.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees to retain talent

5. WebiMax is a good place to work

I worked at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Awesome people, creative workers, great work environment. Solid location and office.

Cons

employees could be Kind of cliquey. Pay was okay.

Advice to Management

better communication from top management

6. Very satisifed overall

Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best work/life balance of my career. Employees are able and encouraged to take time as needed, as long as they get their work done of course. They promote from within and allow you to change departments if you have an interest and relevant skills.

Cons

High turn over rate for entry level employees.

Advice to Management

More extracurricular events i.e. open bars, nights out, etc.

7. Great agency for developers

Former Employee - Developer
    Former Employee - Developer

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've never been at an agency where the leadership make such an effort to personally get to know their team members. There is a lot of room here to grow and shape your career, which can be tough at times as well. Everyone on the team is smart, creative and you can see have a passion for what they do. Overall working at WebiMax has been a great experience.

Cons

Tighten up processes before scaling and improve training.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting the same culture and make sure everyone has their pedal to the floor to keep growing WebiMax.

8. Solid Agency, Great People

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Work with great and incredibly talented people. -Tons of opportunities to work on great accounts. -Because of the work load and expectations, you will learn fast.

Cons

- poor training available. please improve.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote the family-like culture and give employees a quality work-life balance

9. Convenient

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-convenient & flexible work hours -modern & new office -vast room to be creative -various clients with interesting services/products -company laptop -paid lunch

Cons

-no contribution to 401k -too many suck-ups; this isnt high school -if you don't smoozy in with uppers, you're just a warm body -no recognition for hard work -it doesn't matter how much your client pays per month...completed work and compensation is never equal -yet to hear of a raise or the process of getting one

Advice to Management

-recognize hardwork, offer decent raises because we KNOW the monthly company profits, and stop hiring "friends" and relatives of current staff

10. WebiMax is a fantastic place to work!

Pros

WebiMax is a fantastic place to work, I can't say enough good things. The services we offer are top notch and we generally try to help people. If a campaign has issues, management gives the needed support to identify and fix the problem. Ownership clearly puts profits back into growing the company and the day to day grind is actually fun!

Cons

Since WebiMax is growing so quickly, the workloads are a bit overwhelming at times, but if your willing to work hard, the opportunities here are endless.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting the same culture. It is fun to work here!

11. Best job of my life

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great work atmosphere. The majority of employees are motivated and love what they do. That positive energy is contagious and inspires me to work harder and accomplish more. - Casual dress code. - Great office views.

Cons

- No 401k Match - Additional PTO days are accrued based on calendar year, not when you were hired.

Advice to Management

This is the best place i have worked so far, but please continue to improve training.

RSS Feed </> Embed