WebiMax

Kenneth C. Wisnefski

So much opportunity here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Effort is rewarded quickly at WebiMax. I've already been promoted in my short time here and it's exciting to see coworkers advancing into new roles as well. Positions keep opening up as the company grows. Continued learning is valued. Care for clients is genuine among every employee I know. Free coffee and flexible start times are also pluses

Cons

Mt Laurel location - I'm coming from the shore

More updates from the top brass about WebiMax's expansion and growth plans. It's exciting stuff but sometimes only trickles down to us in bits and pieces.

Great Company, Always Learning Something New

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Webimax has a great work environment. I was immediately welcomed into not only my department but the company as well. Management is very friendly and down-to-earth. Webimax also offers a lot of great training opportunities. The company really supports growth and advancement in not only our individual careers but our field as a whole. They do a great job of informing their staff and clients how to deal with a variety of situations from poor reviews and complaints through websites like http://www.webimaxcomplaints.com/ . The management is very knowledgeable and share their ideas openly and encourage learning.

Cons

The location of the company is around a very congested area.

Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Fun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

Cons

Can be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

While we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Too worried about it's online reputation, and not it's employees.

Former Employee - SEO Developer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

I seriously can't think of a single good thing to say about this company. Worst place I've ever worked.

Cons

The pay and the healthcare is horrible. The work environment is like a sweat shop, and you don't get long enough breaks. They have a very low budget and upper management is clueless and disorganized. They force employees to sit through daily pointless meetings, and nothing gets accomplished. The CEO, Ken Wisnefski, has no clue how manage the company or how to handle negative feedback.

Stop posting fake company reviews, and censoring real reviews. If you want to be liked then you need to make some major changes to the company, but at this point it's probably too late.

Fast Growing Company With A Team Mentality

Current Employee - Inbound Marketer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Fun work environment allows for creativity and comradery. Organic company growth. Plenty chances for advancement. A willingness to teach those interested in the industry. Numerous training and certification opportunities. Causal Dress. Flexible hours. Constantly rewarded for hard work. Ideas are openly shared and communicated throughout the company as a whole. Weekly news letter keeps everyone up to date with current events in company. Numerous charity events. Strong cooperate culture. Up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Ability to work from home. Overall a great company to be apart of.

Cons

Traffic in the surrounding area can get a little congested in the morning and afternoon. Time tracking can be confusing.

Keep on doing what you are doing!

Mar 3, 2014PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Rt. 73 can be a bit congested in the morning, try a different route! :)

We work hard to make WebiMax a great place to work where people can be creative and

Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge

Current Employee - Inbound Marketer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

Cons

Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments

Great Atmosphere

Pros

There is a great environment here. There is a lot of room to advance with a lot of room to learn new things within the industry. Getting time off is not hard and they are very understanding of PTO. There is very little pressure when it comes to getting things done. They have new wood desks for everyone which makes the office look cool. There is even an arcade game in the kitchen. Vending machines with drinks, snacks or frozen food is available along with a vending machine for drinks. They provide free coffee as well.

Cons

There seems to be a constant fear of lay-off and people seem to fear upper management. There has been broken promises and the pay is at an extreme minimum. At times, it seems like upper management roams around wanting to find some one slip-up when they could instead be busy getting important work done. Once was a newsletter which was great to learn about company updates, but that is now gone.

Pay can be better, most people are barely getting by.

Mar 5, 2014PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Great news – the Newsletter is officially back! We heard buzz around the office that our employees miss it so we have decided to resurrect it in 2014.

We’re happy
    ... More

Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Great people. Team environment and yes the upper management actually are competent. They promote from within and allow for you to learn new skills to better your position. Work hard and you are rewarded.

Cons

Salary employees sometimes feel like hourly employees. The time tracking doesn't take into account working remotely.

The salary employees work remotely a lot which can not be 'clocked in'. Clocking in and out for the day or for a lunch break is not something a salary employee usually has to do. I advise management to change this practice.

Mar 7, 2014PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. Processes such as time tracking are crucial for any agency and provide metrics we rely on to effectively
    ... More

Great workers, poor management, no pathway to advancement all leads to sky-high turnover

Former Employee - SEO Content Writer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

The people who work for this company are loyal and they really care about making the company better.

Cons

These loyal employees are not supported by management. In fact, the management wanders around the office looking to catch people slipping up and micromanage their teams until all creativity is stamped out.

Trust the people who care and pay them when they deserve it. And get a sales team that can sell without promising things the company can't deliver.

Feb 21, 2014PR Manager

Dear former WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We agree that our employees are loyal and care about making the company better. We’ve always said our
    ... More

A great place to move up the ladder.

Current Employee - SEO Content Writer
    Current Employee - SEO Content Writer

Pros

I've been with WebiMax for a few years now and they provide every opportunity for people to move up the ladder. The more you put in, the more you get out of your experience.

Cons

I guess pay could be a bit better.

Mar 12, 2014PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the opportunities to
    ... More

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!