WebiMax

WebiMax Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014

WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Kenneth C. Wisnefski

The kind of place you would want to stay at until you retire.

Vice President of Technology (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsWebiMax is an innovative company that is committed to the success of its clients and its employees. It's no doubt the reason the company has seen phenomenal growth over the last 18 months. It's great to work with a such a talented and winning team.

ConsIf you are up for striving to be the best you can be and moving full speed ahead at all times, then there is no real downside here. Otherwise, probably not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay innovative. Continue to attract the level talent to help us grow. Continue to provide the resources to help the team succeed and deliver for our clients.

I love my position and feel that I have opportunities for growth daily.

Content Writer (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsWebimax has a healthy work environment, amazing management and phenomenal services. Webimax is a company that believes in its employees and the work that they do.

ConsHonestly, I have no seen a downside in the months I have been employed at Webimax. I love the company, it's goals and the tasks assigned to me.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. The management team at Webimax is the best I have ever worked for. I couldn't be more happy with my job.

Identify a niche and stick with it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCasual dress, friendly atmosphere, flexible hours.

ConsPoor leadership, no cohesive business plan, inmates run the asylum while management is largely absent.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome involved. Don't trust subordinates with little to no professional experience to lead and innovate. Identify something the company is good at and stick to it. Stop trying to do too many things.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines

Sales Support (Former Employee)

ProsReally cool info on PPC & SEO.

ConsSome many changes and everyone is always changing their jobs or titles. I had three bosses and none of them could do my job.....or bothered to learn it. They lost many clients and wrong information was always being sent out to clients or people they were trying to sign up. It's like walking around and every is angry, never know if the place is gonna close.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey would not listen or take advice. Ugh, they took my health benefits away too. Managers always in late and left early. New manager is always leaving early.

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Sales Support (Current Employee)

ProsWorking for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

ConsIt's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!