WebiMax

Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Happy to Go to Work

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

I have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

Cons

We grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Encourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

Great Place to Learn

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Lots and lots of learning
    Promotions are well-deserved if you push yourself
    Energetic team
    Benefits are fair (better than my previous employers)
    Cool field to work in, lots of nice people in the industry

Cons

Sometimes too much to do and not enough time
    Keeping up with Google is a pain, sometimes too many emails every day with new algorithm changes
    I don't like basecamp

Could have been the best in the SEO field, but to sloppy

Former Employee - SEO Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

The training and update to information is almost daily. They attempt to keep you up to date with latest trends. Casual dress and new lunch room.

Cons

Lower than standard pay with promises of more month after month. Constant meetings that produce no real work nor plan. VP and higher management had to no former training and the worse at being leaders. The owner is great in starting this company but the people he hired are just full of smoke. Closing offices and losing our clients due to lack of work. I have constantly asked for help with my projects and they shift the blame to other departments.

The owner needs to be there and working everyday and stand up to his untrained sloppy upper level of management. A HR director with her door shut? My Vice President that snaps before listening to the problem? A director that rewards popular but not producing project managers? The owner is just absent and this place is falling to the ground. Great if you want to be "cool" but no salary and their commission plan is pennies because of a weak sales team.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The kind of place you would want to stay at until you retire.

Current Employee - Vice President of Technology  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Vice President of Technology in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

WebiMax is an innovative company that is committed to the success of its clients and its employees. It's no doubt the reason the company has seen phenomenal growth over the last 18 months. It's great to work with a such a talented and winning team.

Cons

If you are up for striving to be the best you can be and moving full speed ahead at all times, then there is no real downside here. Otherwise, probably not the place for you.

Stay innovative. Continue to attract the level talent to help us grow. Continue to provide the resources to help the team succeed and deliver for our clients.

Best Job I have ever had

Current Employee - Web Designer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

I have never been in a workplace environment that was so nurturing to my ideas. I know that on a daily basis, my suggestions, thoughts and goals are not only important to the company, but are given quality time for implementation. I have been with the company for about a year now, and since then I have quickly moved up from the intro position to assistant manager, to web designer.

I appreciate the fact that my outside skills and abilities are utilized and have the ability to bring those talents in for new photo and video projects to the company, as well as our clients.

It is a completely different atmosphere than anywhere I have worked previously. I am told on a daily basis what I am doing well, and am commended for my work and process. I am constantly motivated to work hard and am able to do so on my own terms. WebiMax empowers me to be my own leader, and to problem solve to the best of my abilities.

On top of that, we are a very casual and laid back office. We are a tight knit group, and see eye to eye on company values and goals. It is truly an excellent place to work.

Cons

With the everlasting expanding and growth that Webimax is going through, my only con would be of fear that someday we will be too overwhelmed to give our clients the same quality work that we have become known for. However I know that if we stay true to our values and goals, we will never spread ourselves too thin.

Keep doing the company newsletter, it helps maintain the family atmosphere that we have going, and I know that our fellow coworkers love to read it. Its a nice friendly break when it comes out and informs us about each other. It is really a great idea, keep it going.

I love my position and feel that I have opportunities for growth daily.

Current Employee - Content Writer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Webimax has a healthy work environment, amazing management and phenomenal services. Webimax is a company that believes in its employees and the work that they do.

Cons

Honestly, I have no seen a downside in the months I have been employed at Webimax. I love the company, it's goals and the tasks assigned to me.

Keep up the good work. The management team at Webimax is the best I have ever worked for. I couldn't be more happy with my job.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!