Webrecruit Reviews

Reset
4.0
CEO

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I have been working at Webrecruit (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing good about them - blah SCAMMERS

Cons

walk the other way .. they only want your email and telephone number to bug you.

Impenetrable

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

I was very interested in the position

Cons

The hoops and preliminary sales caused me to terminate the application mid stream!

Advice to Management

Chill

3. Accounts Assistant

Current Employee - Accounts Assistant in Exeter, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Accounts Assistant in Exeter, England (UK)

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Supportive of career progression.
    Enjoy working with fellow colleagues - great team.
    Flexible, helpful and understanding.
    Nice environment to work in.
    Enjoy the variety of my job role.

Cons

I do have not have any cons and enjoy working for Webrecruit.

5. A great place to work.

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am thoroughly enjoying my time here at Webrecruit, and there is plenty of opportunity for career progression.

Cons

None that I can think of.

6. Great Work Environment!

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

There's nothing better than waking up and actually enjoying going to work.

Since joining Webrecruit I've been given countless opportunities and ongoing support to grow my abilities through new experiences.

The company fosters a collaborative and open culture where new ideas are always welcome and the team are great people who are a joy to work with. Because Webrecruit is continuously evolving, there are always exciting challenges right around the corner, making it a really interesting place to work.

I’ve loved my time working here thus far and can’t recommend the company enough.

Cons

The vast supply of chocolate-covered snacks are destroying my attempts to eat healthily.

7. Enjoying working at Webrecruit

Current Employee - Recruiter in Exeter, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Exeter, England (UK)

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

Great working environment with supportive relationships well established in the teams. Opportunities to nurture the positive working relationships we hold with our clients, and to support candidates into their next role.

Cons

there's a vending machine in the kitchen which has added inches to my hips!

8. Great Company

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

Passionate staff and a management team with strong values.
    Never standing still and always evolving whilst remaining honest and transparent with their clients.

Cons

The vending machine always gives change in 5p coins but rarely lets you pay in 5p coins.

Advice to Management

Assess vending machine supplier to avoid further distress.

9. Great Company, Great opportunity, Great Job!

Current Employee - Service Delivery Team Leader in Exeter, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Team Leader in Exeter, England (UK)

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was given an excellent opportunity to take a trainee position with Webrecruit, although in my late 20's at the time (which some may feel is a little late in the day to be a trainee) I was given the chance and have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Webrecruit for nearly 4 years.

On a daily basis I am challenged and driven to work harder and to a higher standard than at any point in my life thus far. The teams I work with are talented and eager individuals and all of us are keen to see the company succeed and continue to grow.

I have seen quite a number of evolutions during my time with Webrecruit which makes for an exciting and fast-paced workplace. We are always looking to the future and asking "what's next".

I feel Webrecruit is fairly unique in the opportunities provided to their staff. Having started my career with Webrecruit as a trainee, I now lead two teams and have had the chance to not only recruit my own team members but also to take part in various engaging projects and programmes that fall outside of my role. This means I am constantly motivated and eager to take on new and additional duties to complement my existing ones.

The loyalty I feel towards Webercruit is second-to-none. Not only was I provided with the chance to prove myself and move from a logistics role in a different industry to a completely new challenge in recruitment, I have been able to advance, grow my skills and push myself time and again. I can only hope the faith Webrecruit has placed in me is mirrored in my undertakings and work ethic that I look to display on a daily basis.

Cons

I do not feel I have anything of significance to add in this section.

Advice to Management

Keep giving people a chance, keep having faith in your team, keep moving forwards.

10. Great Company

Current Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Exeter, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Exeter, England (UK)

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

I began my role at Webrecruit in 2013 as a Junior Copywriter. I have since progressed to become a Copywriter and recently became a Senior Copywriter within the Service Delivery Team.

Since joining Webrecruit, I have been provided with endless opportunities to get involved in other areas of the business, ranging from Marketing to Candidate Services. As Webrecruit is constantly growing, I feel as though it's an exciting environment in which to take on new challenges and expand my skill-set.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time working here and have made some great friends along the way. The culture is professional, yet sociable, which really appeals to me, and there are always evenings out and after work events being arranged amongst the various teams.

As an employer, I can't recommend Webrecruit highly enough.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any bad points about my time at Webrecruit so far - I've been supported, encouraged and provided with excellent training. I thoroughly enjoy my role and the work I do for Webrecruit.

Not a scam

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

Companies pay webrecruit to fill positions that they can't fill themselves. I know this because I used them when I was a freelance recruiter. They're not a recruitment agency per say. They're a recruitment SOLUTION. If a company is look at it like reed or totaljobs but with people actively working on filling roles rather than relying in people to apply on their site. I'm not an employee of webrecruit, I just have a good relationship with a few people that have helped me fill jobs.

Cons

I can't think of any

RSS Feed </> Embed