Wedding.com Reviews

1 Rating

1. Very rewarding and professional environment to work and grow

Current Employee - Vice President of Operations in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President of Operations in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Wedding.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wedding.com accomplishes a truly impressive quality and volume of service to it's brides and wedding vendors. And all with a relatively small employee team. Since this is the fastest growing wedding company in the business, there is excellent opportunity to become a seasoned professional and grow with the company in various facets of a corporate structure. If you shine in sales you there is opportunity to promote in sales; if you shine in support you can promote in support; if you shine in leadership skills you can move up in project management; and so on.

Cons

Challenging schedule, but necessary and equally rewarding for professional and personal development. Compensation and benefits are on par with what a small company can afford, which is a fair and honest wage.

Advice to Management

Very professional management team

2. Start Up site, little direction and focus, not ready to go national not delivering on a local level.

Former Employee - Sales Director in Newport Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Director in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Wedding.com

Pros

Great idea for a website, but delivery for a paid service is null.

Cons

Company is small and not ready to generate revenue= no commission. They have big dreams with no vision or path to get there. Poor communication, feedback and input.

Advice to Management

Hire professionals when your ready to really grow. Anyone seeking employment needs to get an annual contract for salary signed by owner/board, unless you want to be thrown to the wolfs.

3. Incredible opportunity for career growth with a unique start-up

I have been working at Wedding.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wedding.com is a very innovative company with a unique vision and a great team behind it. Since I started, there has been no lack of opportunity for both personal and career growth. I can say that I genuinely feel my work is valued, that I've had a direct impact on the company, and am very grateful that I work here. The website has grown dramatically in the last year in terms of users and revenue, and I know it will continue to be successful.

Cons

Start-ups can seem like things are moving slow at times, but if you have an understanding of the bigger picture and are willing to work hard, then the payoffs are much greater than being a nobody at a large corporation.

RSS Feed </> Embed