Wedding.com

Be The First To
Add Photos

Brett Reynolds

Great Opportunity for Professional Growth

User Experience Designer (Current Employee)
    Newport Beach, CA

ProsThe amazing thing about being a part of a start up is being a part of almost every aspect of product development - from conception to deployment! I started out as an intern here and gained so much knowledge that I know I would not get the same opportunity elsewhere. If you work hard, you will always be rewarded. Hard work is acknowledged here and there are always opportunities for bonuses and raises.

Wedding.com has grown exponentially. Watching it grow has been phenomenal.

There is a lot of ownership to what you do. You have to be a self starter, be able to work alone and work with a team. It's a fast paced environment, so you definitely have to be on your feet.

The CEO listens and he cares about his employees. I have worked at big companies before, and choosing to work at a start up with a close knit, hard working team, is much more rewarding.

This is a place for people who work hard, who want a great career opportunity, and want to be a part of something great.

ConsThis is a start up, and with start ups, people here wear many hats, and oftentimes there will be conflicts in which who is in charge of what.

Advice to Senior ManagementStructure. Defined titles.

Start Up site, little direction and focus, not ready to go national not delivering on a local level.

Sales Director (Former Employee)
    Newport Beach, CA

ProsGreat idea for a website, but delivery for a paid service is null.

ConsCompany is small and not ready to generate revenue= no commission. They have big dreams with no vision or path to get there. Poor communication, feedback and input.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire professionals when your ready to really grow. Anyone seeking employment needs to get an annual contract for salary signed by owner/board, unless you want to be thrown to the wolfs.

Incredible opportunity for career growth with a unique start-up

(Current Employee)

ProsWedding.com is a very innovative company with a unique vision and a great team behind it. Since I started, there has been no lack of opportunity for both personal and career growth. I can say that I genuinely feel my work is valued, that I've had a direct impact on the company, and am very grateful that I work here. The website has grown dramatically in the last year in terms of users and revenue, and I know it will continue to be successful.

ConsStart-ups can seem like things are moving slow at times, but if you have an understanding of the bigger picture and are willing to work hard, then the payoffs are much greater than being a nobody at a large corporation.

Worked for Wedding.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wedding.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wedding.com CEO Brett Reynolds. All reviews posted anonymously by Wedding.com employees.