WeightNot Reviews

Life Changing

Former Employee - Training Manager
    Former Employee - Training Manager

I worked at WeightNot

Pros

It was Fantastic to look forward to coming to work everyday and know that you were helping people change their lives!

Cons

The benefits were unlike those of large companies I have worked for in the past. Medical coverage was a high monthly rate, so I opted to a health insurance provider outside the job. WeightNot is a start up company so of course as with any start-up, employee benefits may not be as expansive compared to other companies.

Be Very Cautious!!!

I worked at WeightNot full-time

Pros

After working with WeightNot, I can honestly say that there is not a positive aspect of this company.

Cons

There are many things that need to change within the company starting with the executive team. The company is very small (20-25 employees) yet some in upper management are very unapproachable and would seem annoyed to speak with any employees. I have gone months without speaking to upper managers when their office was down the hall from mine. It is very unwelcoming. While others in management are micro-managers to the worst extent. Turn over is very high because employees are so unhappy, especially within the sales position. There is little communication. Once you are trained there is little to no continued support for employees. It is very hard to receive proper inventory or resources that are essential to your job, so be prepared to fight for essential resources. There is zero growth opportunity! WeightNot is owned by the former owners of Reveal MedSpa. To learn more about them and Reveal, you can do a simple search on Reveal MedSpa. They have had very unhappy clients, and the same is happening with WeightNot

You need to learn to value your employees. You have lost so many great employees because you create a difficult work environment. Stronger leadership.