WeightNot Reviews

1. Featured Review

WeightNot Specialist

Current Employee - Weightnot Specialist in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Weightnot Specialist in Rochester, NY

I have been working at WeightNot (Less than a year)

Pros

As a sales person to find a company that not only says they are ethical but really are is rare. The support you get from everyone from day 1 is unlike anything I have ever experienced. From the top down I have had nothing but an AMAZING experience. I have worked in sales my whole life and this is honestly the best job and company I have ever worked for. They want you to have a good work/life balance and want you to be honest with people. I have so much passion not only for this company but for what they stand for and their product. I feel so appreciated daily by everyone in this company!

Cons

I haven't found any yet

Advice to Management

keep doing what your doing. the support that is given to us is incredible and so appreciated. The training is top notch

Apr 27, 2015 – CEO

This is so wonderful to hear -- thank you for taking the time to share your experience at WeightNot. As a growing company facing the positive challenges of serving an ever larger group of members ... More

Sales consultant

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WeightNot ia an extradinary company. Their program is top notch and truly does weightloss the right way. It's very easy to sell a product when you truly believe in it and know that great people stand behind their word. WeightNot has given me the work/life balance that I have been looking for. Their coaches truly train and support you from the beginning. I have never worked for a company that really takes the time to train and develope their employees the way WeightNot has. I enjoy working here.

Cons

6 day work week, but they are very flexible and accommodating to your needs.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing.

May 3, 2015 – CEO

As a service business that helps people to make a major and often difficult change in lifestyle to improve their health, we realize that our staff members are central to the success of our members ... More

3. WeightNot

Former Employee - Anonymous in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Bethesda, MD

I worked at WeightNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay. I enjoyed working from home. Directors and CEO's were great leaders.

Cons

Work hours do tend to be long with minimal breaks, however, they did cover this during the interview process and job description. Employment is contingent upon passing a very long exam. I wish I would have known this before I was hired, I would not have taken the job. This caused a lot of stress. There are consequences if sales goals are not reached - yet one more thing that was not covered in the interview and hiring process. I was under the impression this was a counseling position with a bit of a sales component. I was not told it was a HUGE sales component with sales quotas and consequences that came with it. You will receive a lot of criticism in regards to your work, character, personality and many other areas of your demeanor and work ethic. Constructive criticism is great but there is a fine line between that and being plain rude and talking down to an employee.

Advice to Management

Over all - make sure your employees are treated with respect, especially those that work hard and are still in a learning phase. Do not make them feel horrible about making small mistakes which happens in a training and learning phase. Do not use derogatory language and attack their personal character, there are ways to approach employees without reprimanding them every second of the day. Check your managers/team leaders managing style and make sure they are not holding an authoritarian type of personality when managing employees.

Jul 31, 2015 – CEO

During the multi-week training process for new hires, WeightNot administers a number of evaluations to ensure that staff have mastered the foundational information and skills for their positions ... More

slave

I worked at WeightNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home. Too many hours

Cons

ridiculous hours. No life. Minimal pay unless goal is reach and they make it unattainable

Advice to Management

None they are all about money

Jun 25, 2015 – CEO

All full-time WeightNot staff are scheduled for 40 working hours per week (or 45 including lunch breaks), which is a very standard work week. In addition, the majority of WeightNot staff in both the ... More

Operations lacking consistency

I worked at WeightNot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Thorough training and a well designed, nutritionally sound weight control program.

Cons

Be prepared to be essentially chained to your desk- but being a call center I guess you would expect that, just know what you are signing up for! High turnover rate not just for that reason but also because goals are set too high, NO benefits at all, very little communication with owners - and evening and weekend hours are mandatory.

Advice to Management

Please respect your employees. You have lost a lot of great talent because you did not have consistent operational procedures in place. SOPs are important - as are goals that are actually attainable. Too much damage control occurs there on a daily basis. Sorry, but I just don't believe the positive reviews posted here!

Feb 24, 2015 – CEO

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with operational procedures and would be happy to hear more specifics to understand exactly what you felt was lacking. Of course, as a phone-based position with ... More

Great company to work for-Excellent employee morale and company ethics!

Current Employee - Weightnot Support Team
    Current Employee - Weightnot Support Team

Pros

Weightnot has provided me with excellent training, support and education. From the product they represent to the employees that represent the company-hands down Wonderful!

Cons

no negatives to speak about

Dec 8, 2014 – CEO

Thank you for your comments about company ethics and the quality of our teams -- as a young company still building our reputation with consumers, we believe this these are both central to our long ... More

8. A company that gets "it"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This in an amazing team environment even while working from home. The training you receive is outstanding and sets you up to be successful from Day 1. They encourage and foster growth with all of their employees, they actually want you to succeed.

Cons

As with any company they are growing and things change, but all the changes have been for the best.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. This is a great company that I feel honored to work for.

Dec 8, 2014 – CEO

You make a good point that we do constantly work to improve the business as we grow, so a bit of flexibility and openness to change is certainly required for staff. Thanks so much for your comments!

9. Extremely happy with my job/company!!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

Pros

Wonderful people, training provided is great!!

Cons

There are none to speak of

Jun 8, 2015 – CEO

Thanks so much for your feedback -- very glad to know that you're happy with us!!

10. Great training and support!

Current Employee - Membership Specialist
    Current Employee - Membership Specialist

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team driven environment, Home Office a Plus! Training devoted to ensuring the highest level of customer service. Sales job with more leads than time to contact them all.....a refreshing change. Very efficient and rapid response support system in place. Though working remote, you're not working "alone." Keys to success; Strong work ethic, self discipline and drive for results.

Cons

At this time I am very satisfied with my position.

Dec 8, 2014 – CEO

Your observation about sales opportunity is appreciated -- we have been in the fortunate position of having substantial interest in WeightNot from prospective members, so our sales teams certainly ... More

11. I currently work for WeightNot and they have exceeded my expectations!!

Current Employee - Membership Coordinator
    Current Employee - Membership Coordinator

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work remotely as a membership specialist. I feel that management has created a very positive and supportive environment. They are always available to help with any questions regarding the weight loss program, prospects or technical issues. They provided all of the specialists with laptops and phones, access to tech support 24/7 and they have done a great job creating a fun, team-oriented environment. They have a good and fair compensation package. They are flexible with the work schedule and time off.

Cons

The expectation to increase hours at the end of every month can sometimes be stressful when creating work life/balance...but what sales position doesn't expect a push to meet goals?

Advice to Management

keep up the great work! It will be fun to grow with the company!

Nov 17, 2014 – CEO

With our team spread out across the country, we definitely do not want anyone to feel isolated or unsupported, so we're trying hard to ensure constant communication, while providing the tools and ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed