WeightNot

Updated December 3, 2014
Updated December 3, 2014
4.7

Paul Amoruso

Great company to work for-Excellent employee morale and company ethics!

Current Employee - Weightnot Support Team
    Current Employee - Weightnot Support Team

I have been working at WeightNot

Pros

Weightnot has provided me with excellent training, support and education.
    From the product they represent to the employees that represent the company-hands down Wonderful!

Cons

no negatives to speak about

Dec 8, 2014CEO

Thank you for your comments about company ethics and the quality of our teams -- as a young company still building our reputation with consumers, we believe this these are both central to our long ... More

A company that gets "it"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This in an amazing team environment even while working from home. The training you receive is outstanding and sets you up to be successful from Day 1. They encourage and foster growth with all of their employees, they actually want you to succeed.

Cons

As with any company they are growing and things change, but all the changes have been for the best.

Keep doing what you are doing. This is a great company that I feel honored to work for.

Dec 8, 2014CEO

You make a good point that we do constantly work to improve the business as we grow, so a bit of flexibility and openness to change is certainly required for staff. Thanks so much for your comments!

Extremely happy with my job/company!!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at WeightNot

Pros

Wonderful people, training provided is great!!

Cons

There are none to speak of

Great training and support!

Current Employee - Membership Specialist
    Current Employee - Membership Specialist

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great team driven environment, Home Office a Plus! Training devoted to ensuring the highest level of customer service. Sales job with more leads than time to contact them all.....a refreshing change. Very efficient and rapid response support system in place. Though working remote, you're not working "alone." Keys to success; Strong work ethic, self discipline and drive for results.

Cons

At this time I am very satisfied with my position.

Dec 8, 2014CEO

Your observation about sales opportunity is appreciated -- we have been in the fortunate position of having substantial interest in WeightNot from prospective members, so our sales teams certainly ... More

Membership Specialist

Current Employee - Membership Consultant
    Current Employee - Membership Consultant

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great training, Awesome company to work for. The care about their employees thoughts. Its a team everyone helps everyone...

Cons

Not to many negative things about working with this company that I really can think of. Lots of talking required but I like to talk...

Nov 17, 2014CEO

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about your positive experience with WeightNot -- we're glad you enjoyed training, and that you appreciate the team environment that we're building.

Love this. Will retire here!

Current Employee - Membership Sales
    Current Employee - Membership Sales

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Love the management. They not only care about our clients but also the employees. They have a great training program. They set you up for success! Very positive company!!! Great pay with pay structure.

Cons

At this point, no healthcare, but they are looking into that as we speak. I really can't think of a single bad thing to say!

Thanks for aiding in me loving my job everyday!!!

Nov 17, 2014CEO

As our team has grown across the country, we've definitely seen the need for a national health plan and are working to have one in place very soon. Thanks so much for your positive comments!

I currently work for WeightNot and they have exceeded my expectations!!

Current Employee - Membership Coordinator
    Current Employee - Membership Coordinator

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I work remotely as a membership specialist. I feel that management has created a very positive and supportive environment. They are always available to help with any questions regarding the weight loss program, prospects or technical issues. They provided all of the specialists with laptops and phones, access to tech support 24/7 and they have done a great job creating a fun, team-oriented environment. They have a good and fair compensation package. They are flexible with the work schedule and time off.

Cons

The expectation to increase hours at the end of every month can sometimes be stressful when creating work life/balance...but what sales position doesn't expect a push to meet goals?

keep up the great work! It will be fun to grow with the company!

Nov 17, 2014CEO

With our team spread out across the country, we definitely do not want anyone to feel isolated or unsupported, so we're trying hard to ensure constant communication, while providing the tools and ... More

Great company with excellent career growth potential

I have been working at WeightNot full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I thrive in a work-from-home environment. If you are able to stay focused when working in a home office, you will do well. My managers are all highly approachable, helpful, and focused on supporting their employees. Training is ongoing, and comprehensive. I typically work 45-55 hours per week, with some evenings and weekends. The schedule allows for some flexibility, which has been beneficial to my work-life balance. The people are genuine, and WN fosters a team environment.

Cons

This is not the position for someone who is not self motivated, or for someone who is only interested in a 9-5. If you are not passionate about health and wellness, this would not be a good fit.

Nov 17, 2014CEO

You are so right that our remote positions require a high level of maturity and self-management -- thank you for pointing this out. Really appreciate you taking the time to comment on your work ... More

Be Very Cautious!!!

I worked at WeightNot full-time

Pros

After working with WeightNot, I can honestly say that there is not a positive aspect of this company.

Cons

There are many things that need to change within the company starting with the executive team. The company is very small (20-25 employees) yet some in upper management are very unapproachable and would seem annoyed to speak with any employees. I have gone months without speaking to upper managers when their office was down the hall from mine. It is very unwelcoming. While others in management are micro-managers to the worst extent. Turn over is very high because employees are so unhappy, especially within the sales position. There is little communication. Once you are trained there is little to no continued support for employees. It is very hard to receive proper inventory or resources that are essential to your job, so be prepared to fight for essential resources. There is zero growth opportunity! WeightNot is owned by the former owners of Reveal MedSpa. To learn more about them and Reveal, you can do a simple search on Reveal MedSpa. They have had very unhappy clients, and the same is happening with WeightNot

You need to learn to value your employees. You have lost so many great employees because you create a difficult work environment. Stronger leadership.

Life Changing

Former Employee - Training Manager
    Former Employee - Training Manager

I worked at WeightNot

Pros

It was Fantastic to look forward to coming to work everyday and know that you were helping people change their lives!

Cons

The benefits were unlike those of large companies I have worked for in the past. Medical coverage was a high monthly rate, so I opted to a health insurance provider outside the job. WeightNot is a start up company so of course as with any start-up, employee benefits may not be as expansive compared to other companies.