Weis Markets

Be The First To
Add Photos

Weis Markets Vice Chairman, CEO and President Jonathan Weis

Jonathan Weis

Pros
  • work with your schedule and flexible hours(in 6 reviews)

• Customers were cool, and the more dedicated coworkers were also pretty fun to work with(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management---they all have an opinion and they all want to be the boss(in 12 reviews)

• Part time medical is subsidiary not insurance(in 11 reviews)

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Paid the bills.

Overnight Leader (Former Employee) Newton, NJ

ProsFlexible schedule; hours are good

ConsSome bad egg employees to deal with

Moral in Weis Markets is in the basement

Cashier (Current Employee) Newton, NJ

ProsThe only pros about working at Weis Markets are some of the people I work with.
    and it is better then starving to death.

ConsWeis Markets dose not care about their employees or their families only about them selfs.
    You cut hours to the bone and expect us to keep it all going for you. Most of your managers don't know what they are doing and treat us like we are dirt beneath their feet. I miss seeing my family because Weis Markets seems to feel that our home lives are not as important as the business.
    I do not like having to ask permission from Weis to be with my family or to go to a doctors appointment or any other appointment it never used to be this way but now we have to be available when ever they want us unless you are friends with the person making the schedule then you get the hours or days that you want.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember it is those of us that have been working for you for a time that keep your stores open and we deserve to be treated with respect not the kick in the pants we have been getting from you.
    I used to love my job and I liked being there but now I do what I have to and go home as fast as I can and you won't see me there even to shop on my days off I will go to Shop-Rite first.
    If you want my advise go back to the way it was when you treated your employees like human beings and not your slaves.

horrible

Cashier (Current Employee) Newton, NJ

ProsYou want to know the best reason to work at Weis Markets? To have a job & make some money well when they shedule you hours that is!

ConsThe downsides to working at Weis Markets are no hours, non willing to teach you new things & bad attitude from of the managers.

Worked for Weis Markets? Contribute to the Community!