Wellness Corporate Solutions

Fiona Gathright

Loved working here.

Former Employee - Filer in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Filer in Nashville, TN

I worked at Wellness Corporate Solutions part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very enjoyable environment and people.

Cons

Compensation, a certain co-worker, no other training.

No Pay

Current Contractor - Health Screener
    Current Contractor - Health Screener

I have been working at Wellness Corporate Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Other Contractors were nice to work with

Cons

My wife worked an event in August. After repeated phone calls and emails, they sent her a "a line" visa card with 0 value. It's now late Nov and no payment yet. Rude office staff, who are probably sick of collection calls. Promised pay was low, to begin with

Hire someone who know how to operate. If experiencing financial problems, either get some financing or shut the doors.

Not getting paid

Current Employee - Biometric Screener, Registration Coordinator
    Current Employee - Biometric Screener, Registration Coordinator

I have been working at Wellness Corporate Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have recently worked many(over 250) hours, and I am owed thousands of dollars.

Cons

I have been put on administrative hold, due to calling in sick. I believe this is just another manipulative tactic to avoid paying me what they owe. I am now at the 50 days past events worked, with no idea of when to expect to be paid.
    When I try to contact anyone, they screen the calls, and give some lame excuse as to why I can't speak with whom I am trying to reach.
    I have tried recruiting for them, but I would tell anyone thinking of working with them, run for the hills, unless you enjoy paying out your spouses hard earned money to pay for gas, clothes eye, with no idea of when you will get compensated.

Answer te phone when people call, return messages, PAY people for their time and efforts.

Don't expect prompt payment or communication from management

Current Contractor - Contactor in Redmond, WA
    Current Contractor - Contactor in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Wellness Corporate Solutions as a contractor

Pros

good pay, lots of available shifts

Cons

Some employees have been working these events over 2 months without any type of compensation. There has been no communication from the company, no given expected date that many of us should get paid. Emails to management go unanswered for weeks. I've learned more information from fellow staff members than anyone from the management team!

Communicate with your staff, be prepared for screening events, and pay promptly!

Most Horrible Job I have ever worked!!

Former Contractor - Biometric Health Technician in Columbus, GA
    Former Contractor - Biometric Health Technician in Columbus, GA

I worked at Wellness Corporate Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

None, they pay when they are ready.

Cons

How do you make a complaint on a business that is a part of the chamber of commerce or is there nothing you can do? Wellness Corporate Solutions winning awards as a small business but are you checking their employees working for them in the field? This company pay is supposed to be once a month but they do not do that. Employees have to call or email constantly to get paid sometimes 45 days or more, the turnover rate is not good. Check the reviews on this company. This is sad that companies are allowed to operate on these principals yet stay in business.
    I am tired of emailing and it is like I'm harassing them.they block me off shiftboard so I can't count my hours??? Shame on you. This company will not pay JESUS!

Pay the people who make your company work!!

Don't Work Here if You Ever Want to be Paid

Current Contractor - Biometric Screener in Detroit, MI
    Current Contractor - Biometric Screener in Detroit, MI

Pros

You get to choose your schedule
    It's fairly easy work if you know what you're doing
    Watch training videos online

Cons

Pay a lot less than other companies doing the same work
    You're lucky if you ever get paid at all
    They do not respond to phone calls or emails about your pay
    Event leads are unprofessional and downright rude
    Very disorganized
    I have worked over 40 hours and still have not received pay from 2 months ago. They currently owe me over 1k in back checks and will not return my calls or emails. Awful company to deal with.
    They will not pay mileage reimbursement to metro areas even if you have to drive 3 hours one way to get there.

Start paying your workers! Answer phone calls and return emails. They're going to lose a lot of good workers because of their lack of professionalism and not paying people.

Bigotry is their hallmark

Current Contractor - Registered Nurse in Buffalo, NY
    Current Contractor - Registered Nurse in Buffalo, NY

Pros

can't think of to many

Cons

Likes to try and find someone who will work for less and if found, cancels one's scheduled time at last minute.
    Will send one home in the middle of a shift if they decide that not enough customers are showing up.
    Obvious GLBT discrimination.

Stop taking your management decision from the likes of Fred Phelps.

good health and wellness company

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Wellness Corporate Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

flexible, positive, good people to work with

Cons

not full time but, it is contract prn

none, its a great opportunity

Rapidly growing company, experiencing some growing pains

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I worked at Wellness Corporate Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It is a very casual environment -you can wear workout clothes if you want to, and people often take breaks to do headstands, tabata, or just go for a walk. There is some flexibility in the your hours, and you can work from home when necessary.

Cons

I think the business is growing faster than management was prepared for. There is a lack of processes and business infrastructure. Many departments are also understaffed, resulting in a heavy workload for everyone else. There is a lack of leadership within the company as well.

I would advise management to establish processes, and hire experienced professionals in management roles. Additional employees need to be hired to better distribute the workload as well.

Wellness Clinic

Current Contractor - Health Screener in Bakersfield, CA
    Current Contractor - Health Screener in Bakersfield, CA

Pros

Very professional to work with. you can always reach someone if you have any questions, they listen to your concerns.

Cons

They have several Health Clinics in California, but most of the time it is hard to sign up on shiftboard. I think that many team leaders have their favorites who get all the jobs, also sometimes it is only a to 4 -6 hr shift. it would take you up to four hours to get there. which makes no sense.

Maybe they can check where the person lives and make assigments closer to that persons home