Wells Fargo Dealer Services

Add Photos

Thomas A. Wolfe

Good companay

Welcome CAll (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsThe hours for the Welcome Call dept were awesome, Just got off too late. Wish they would have 10hr shifts that started earlier than 8AM. The 4 days a week, 10 hour days were good. Because we'd get a 3 day weekend.

ConsWorking until 9PM, promotions weren't happening they should have been for employees who are proving themselves.

Terrible work environment

Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee) Littleton, CO

ProsThe only decent thing I can say, is they offer bonuses, but the amt changes at times. 401 k match.

ConsIf you have a need to be criticized, tormented with threats of firing, ridiculed, bullied, or belittled, then this is may be the perfect place for you. It is filled with micro-managers. In my opinion, the supervisors and managers act arrogant and entitled. Favoritism runs rampant, if you are a major brown noser, you might be ok. I'd say to be wary of all of the supervisors, they can make your work life a living hell, if they don't like you, or if they feel you made them look bad to their superiors, whether you did or did not. On any single given day, you will hear a coworker relaying to other coworkers how much they hate their job and the treatment they are given. Nearly every person I worked with, said they were job hunting. Management wants you to feel threatened about your job status every day, by constantly degrading you, and focusing on every little aspect of your job that they feel it not 100%. They constantly call you into the office to discuss the most trivial of items, which I have never encountered with another employer. It is very difficult to obtain a position in the same building in another area, they expect you to train and perform your current job at the same time, and this training could easily last almost a year. Wells Fargo is a giant corporate machine, rolling over on it's employees. You are just a number, and easily replaced, and they make sure you know that. (not at meetings, of course, that would not do, but in private is a whole other story) working nights until 9, and 4 hours every other saturday, is not conducive to a work/home balance. I would not recomment this job to my worst enemy. No amount of money is worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementWells Fargo as a whole, needs to clean house. Not of their employees, but starting with the supervisors, all the way to the top.

Unprofessional

Collector III (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits vacation time and Holidays were ok

Consvery unprofessional office swearing and foul language on a daily basis

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house needs new managers and supervisors

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lead represenative

Lead Consultant (Former Employee) Walnut Creek, CA

ProsEach department is different. Feeling of working for a small company in a large organization. Pay is very good. Company cares about it's customers on the most part. Cares about values.

ConsThey are not dedicated to you. You are a number. If you do a great job you will not be promoted. You must be in the middle to move up.

Contract worker

Operations Processor II (Former Employee) Winterville, NC

ProsThe people there were friendly.

ConsRegular workers didn't work. Management showed favor to the regular employees over contract workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure employees are actually working.

Good, physically responsible company with good ideals.

Collector III (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsNot sure if pay for people coming in is good, but the benefits are good and the pay was fair for the job expectations.

ConsTraining is non-existent. Time off can be hard to get, leadership is all over the map although the ideals are in the right place. Not consistent w/ expectations and rewards. Front Line management is thrown in and employees under them suffer for their lack of training and how the do or do not deal effectively with employees

Data Analyst

Data Analyst (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsGreat company, flexible hours to keep work/life balance, great manager, lots of unused tools available to be learned and lots of opportunities to initiate best practices

Consless pay, management not aware of current happenings in data management, Peers not very well trained in what they do, not many opportunities to learn great thing

Project Coordinator

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexibility, Casual Dress, Great company culture and values

ConsResistance to change, Older employees,

Nice place to visit, just dont stay...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery community oriented. Employees get 16 hours a year towards volunteer projects. Pay is on par.
    I have nothing else nice to say....
    If your the type that likes to get lost in the masses...this is perfect for you..

ConsTechnology is so old they had to hire people who had been retired for 10 years to work on the loan systems.

Lots and lots of red tape and no guides to navigate it with. Policies complex , convoluted and under documented. Managers tend to be more focused on keeping their job instead of doing it. Most of senior managment is riding out their time till Wells Fargo Corp comes in and takes everything over. That is the best scenario for the survival of the division.

EDM manager is vindictive, petty, and could not lead a group out of a one way tunnel with a flashligh and GPS. Again more concerned about saving his butt than doing what is best for company.

HR is virtual..Not real at all and no presence. They relay on the inept managers to follow policy posted on website. Forget trying to get any information about anything from them.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house. Migrate everything out of dealer services infrastructure data and applications into Wells fargo data centers. Before their lack on due diligence costsyou billions Iin law suits and loss revinue through security leaks.

Wells Fargo Dealer Services Collector 3

Collector III (Current Employee) Basking Ridge, NJ

Pros6% off 401K is matched, and up to $5,000 a year is provided for in tuition reimbursement. A lot of Saturdays are required of you, but there is overtime pay provided for it.

ConsIf you take a job in the Dealer Services division, it is hard to leave for other divisions of the company. Also, expect to work nights and Saturdays, with little consistency in how far in advance you will know which Saturdays are required for you in a given month.

Worked for Wells Fargo Dealer Services? Contribute to the Community!