Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Wells Fargo Reviews in Fredericksburg, VA

Wells Fargo President, CEO, and Director John G. Stumpf

John G. Stumpf

Pros
  • The service is top rate to the customers and the work/life balance is very good (in 241 reviews)

• They do have good benefits although they continue to degrade a little every year (in 431 reviews)

Cons
  • Sales goals that must be met whether the customer wants or needs the products (in 481 reviews)

• No work life balance, very stressful work environment derived from upper managerment (in 111 reviews)

More Highlights
1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Be ready to put in a lot of hours!

Store Manager (Current Employee) Fredericksburg, VA

ProsBecause it is a large corporation, there is plenty of room for upward movement. The pay is decent (about average for the banking industry) and bonuses can be large but you have to work extremely hard to get them.

ConsThere is no work/life balance; my family has to come second and that is it. As a Store Manager, I am expected to meet all of the sales goals (through coaching my bankers) and will be written up if I don't meet those expectations. Because I am salary, I work 6 days/60 hours per week and it doesn't matter to upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp managers obtain work/life balance so we can be happy in a CAREER instead of a temporary job due to burn out.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!