Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Wells Fargo Reviews in Garden Grove, CA

Wells Fargo President, CEO, and Director John G. Stumpf

John G. Stumpf

Pros
  • The service is top rate to the customers and the work/life balance is very good (in 241 reviews)

• They do have good benefits although they continue to degrade a little every year (in 431 reviews)

Cons
  • Sales goals that must be met whether the customer wants or needs the products (in 481 reviews)

• No work life balance, very stressful work environment derived from upper managerment (in 111 reviews)

More Highlights
1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Good Experience but wouldn't do it again

Teller (Former Employee) Garden Grove, CA

ProsIt's an ok job for a college student, but I wouldn't stay any longer than is needed.

ConsHorrible people, complaining all the time like its our fault they overdrafted their account 20 times in one week. They also do not work with school schedules well. Make you work a mandatory 20hrs a week which either has to be morning hours or afternoon hours which can be difficult if you are trying to take classes with certain teachers.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management is a joke. Usually they have no college degree and our people that have stayed with the company for many years.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!