Wells Fargo

7,424 Reviews

Wells Fargo President, CEO, and Director John G. Stumpf
John G. Stumpf
3,718 Ratings

Pros
  • The work-life balance is good and I was able to see a number of interesting deals (in 283 reviews)

• They do have good benefits although they continue to degrade a little every year (in 488 reviews)

Cons
  • Sales goals that must be met whether the customer wants or needs the products (in 565 reviews)

• work- life balance very difficult with the stress management gives to produce (in 138 reviews)

More Highlights

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Less than a year in the Philippines

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Best company to work for growth-wise.

Cons

Benefits and policies not fully established and enforced.

The most stressful employment (?) experience

Current Employee - Phone Banker in Taguig (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Phone Banker in Taguig (Philippines)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Solid history and with an established name

Cons

I was terminated even before the start of my job contract. I re-signed another contract but I'm not even sure if the job offer was valid. Started training and during web-based training, my access was cut-off by HR. AM I even an employee??? Not sure what to do...hope someone tells me what will happen next...

Please talk to each other...Recruitment Department, HR Department, ER Consultant, Operations Managers...coordinate please...know what's happening in the company...

Poor Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Management is friendly and approachable. Okay pay.

Cons

Although the management is friendly and approachable, they don't really coach you on how to improve your performance. Senior Management keeps on hiring people whom they worked in their previous company instead of grooming someone from the inside. No constant communication from my supervisor unless I initiate it. They don't give credit to your achievements and take credit for themselves.

You have a good vision but you should talk to your employees more and actually get their feedback instead of just telling them what to do. People as a competitive advantage is mentioned a lot however this is not being practiced by the management. Their idea of motivation is about parties etc instead of actual learning and development. Probably the weakest management i've seen so far.