Wells Fargo

Updated Jan 18, 2014

Wells Fargo President, CEO, and Director John G. Stumpf

John G. Stumpf

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Less than a year in the Philippines

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Manila, Manila (Philippines)

ProsBest company to work for growth-wise.

ConsBenefits and policies not fully established and enforced.

The most stressful employment (?) experience

Phone Banker (Current Employee)
    Taguig (Philippines)

ProsSolid history and with an established name

ConsI was terminated even before the start of my job contract. I re-signed another contract but I'm not even sure if the job offer was valid. Started training and during web-based training, my access was cut-off by HR. AM I even an employee??? Not sure what to do...hope someone tells me what will happen next...

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease talk to each other...Recruitment Department, HR Department, ER Consultant, Operations Managers...coordinate please...know what's happening in the company...

Poor Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Taguig (Philippines)

ProsManagement is friendly and approachable. Okay pay.

ConsAlthough the management is friendly and approachable, they don't really coach you on how to improve your performance. Senior Management keeps on hiring people whom they worked in their previous company instead of grooming someone from the inside. No constant communication from my supervisor unless I initiate it. They don't give credit to your achievements and take credit for themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a good vision but you should talk to your employees more and actually get their feedback instead of just telling them what to do. People as a competitive advantage is mentioned a lot however this is not being practiced by the management. Their idea of motivation is about parties etc instead of actual learning and development. Probably the weakest management i've seen so far.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings in Manila, Philippines — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.