Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Reviews in Orlando, FL

Updated Jun 26, 2014

Wells Fargo President, CEO, and Director John G. Stumpf

John G. Stumpf

Pros
  • Work life balance is great with telecommuting option available(in 216 reviews)

• The company provides great benefits like health insurance, employee discounts etc(in 462 reviews)

Cons
  • Sales goals that must be met whether the customer wants or needs the products(in 470 reviews)

• No work life balance, very stressful work environment derived from upper managerment(in 108 reviews)

34 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place to work with great employees

Lead Teller (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsPersonal growth is somewhat encouraged

ConsThis is a sales position for the most part

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Company Review

Teller (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsDescent benefits
    Room to Grow
    Customer Oriented

ConsCompany only care about costumer, and money
    Employee have to dedicate their life around the company
    Forget about social life
    push and shove products

Advice to Senior Managementtake care of your employees and they will take care of you, help them succeed not just tell them what to do.

Processor

Loan Processor (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat salary and benefits. Company values are excellent. The team lead is very understanding if time off is requested due to family obligations.

ConsNo overtime available. It's important to Wells for all employees to have a good work-life balance, so overtime is not offered.

Advice to Senior ManagementJob Well Done

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

If you don't like to be pressured with sales,don't work here

Teller (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat training,good benefits,available resources to find answers to questions,caring supervisors

ConsHigh sales goals that only get higher,constant pressure from upper management to increase sales. Write ups if not achieving goals. Customers are tired of being pressured/manipulated into products or servicesthat they neither want nor need.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on providing great customer service and less on sales/sales goals.

Room to grow, hard to face the work day

Registered Personal Banker II (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsYou can definitely earn promotions and training, but you have to be willing to endure managerial bullying, constant reporting of useless statistics, and otudated processes.

ConsCustomers hate this bank, and are often ornery. Different depts at Wells do not work well together and refuse to communicate.

Great company to start with and grow with.

Personal Banker II (Current Employee) Winter Park, FL

ProsCareer development, recognition, incentives. Bank hours are nice too!

ConsConsistently achieving goals are required, but rewarded. Only one promotion per year.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep recognizing "a job well-done".

WORST BANK EVER

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Winter Park, FL

ProsBranches on every corner, Health Insurance.

Constoo many stupid policies, too much favoritism, ass kissers welcome

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at the employees who really work, and not the employees who are trying to get up the ladder.

Super micro-management

Business Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat benefits and a lot of vacation.

ConsZero freedom to think for yourself. You can't enjoy all the vacation due to extreme pressure to hit goals. They manage entirely by fear.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus less on the process and more on human capital if you wish to earn customer's trust.

Great company, poor local management

Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

Proscompany offers vast opportunity and has solid financial footing and general overall reputation

Conslocal management lacks leadership and basic management skills in the mortgage division

Advice to Senior Managementfind new management

My experience at Wells Fargo has been great. Excellent stepping stone to propel me to a brighter future.

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee) Kissimmee, FL

ProsWells Fargo provides its team members with extensive training in all areas of retail banking. One of the best companies I've worked for to do so.

ConsTheres not much negative that I can say about Wells Fargo. It is a big bank but we provide small community bank service. Very friendly and always do what's right for the customer.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!