Wells Financial

Add Photos

Lonnie R. Trasamar

Good company, low pay!

Credit Manager (Former Employee) West Palm Beach, FL

ProsStrong company with good direction. They were fairly successful with staying out of the subprime mortgage mess. They mainly focused on full documentation loans so they dont have the same downside as many other lenders out there. They do offer great benefits as far as a savings account with a strong interest rate, 401k and health benefits.

ConsThe starting salary is low and the bonuses are out of reach. In order to make any money at Wells fargo you have to go above and beyond your sales goals. You bring in a significant amount of revenue, but your compensation does not match.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on a new bonus structure.

I quit

Credit Manager (Former Employee) Honolulu, HI

ProsThe people that work there are great and supportive. The pay is good for people who want to go into an entry level job.

ConsYou have to be on the phone for 4 45 minute shifts a day which is a huge drag, You get incredibly stressed to meet your sales numbers

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no advice i have for management. They are great and they have to do what they have to do.

Great place to start work but leave when you have the opportunity

Credit Manager (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsInteracting with customers. the benefits were good.

ConsHad to make over 100 solicitation calls per day and read a script to customer. Sales leads were recycled and customers often times heard same script many times which made them dissatisfied with service.sales was more of a priority than doing what was right for the customer. Managers only cared about results and did not lead well.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about employees and customers more than just selling.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good overall

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt was a great stepping stone for me to start my career right out of school. I am glad I had the experience.

ConsI wish my manager would have spent more time training with me.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company has since merged, but I would have had the managers act more like managers.

Worked for Wells Financial? Contribute to the Community!